testtest

ATT UVerse Sucks 💩💩💩

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
DFW metroplex.
I have only access to cable from ATT or Comcast. Dont want DISH . Had them before. customer service sucked .

Well, Local news ABC WFAA and ATT have a comtract peoblem going, and we cannot get the local station. The weather news from wFAA , who we like their weatherman and wife likes “America’s Funny Videos” show…

WTF Att… ya’ll suck 💩💩💩

I used to have the same problem with Dishtv, they sucked, cable company sucked also. Finally I broke down and started to stream with HULU. For the most part it has been very reliable. At least I can watch whatever whenever I want to. Nothing is cheap anymore, all expensive.

We dropped all that cable :poop: for Hulu and Roku. For the price of their top tier internet in my small town, and the cost of Hulu and the odd app on Roku, I am probably paying as much as some paying for crappy cable. We get the local weather (which is important in blizzard country) and all the channels we want. The mister is a Fox News and action movie addict, and what little I watch (crime drama, History, etc,) it works well. I don't even think ATT has cable out this way. I know DISH tries very hard to rope us in, but NO WAY!

2 cable companies in one market? That's unusual....never lived anywhere with 2 "cable" companies to choose from. Not that any of them are any good. Spectrum around my neighborhood. Plenty to stream or satellite...Had fiber lines run last year....have not tried them yet...heard too many complaints. Still using cable modem + wifi router in the house to watch my TV over a Roku stick. My god it's complicated compared to my youth.

DFW metroplex.
I have only access to cable from ATT or Comcast. Dont want DISH . Had them before. customer service sucked .

Well, Local news ABC WFAA and ATT have a comtract peoblem going, and we cannot get the local station. The weather news from wFAA , who we like their weatherman and wife likes “America’s Funny Videos” show…

WTF Att… ya’ll suck 💩💩💩
Cut the chord courtesy of ATT years ago and have never looked back. I can’t even watch network TV anymore it’s so bad. And local news - no thanks.

My wife loves cable.. channel surfing . Etc … TV goes 12 hrs a day for her.. background while working from home… hulu and all that streaming annoys her.

She wants to click and surf …

Happy wife Happy life
Hulu doesn’t discourage surfing. You get a whole guide of channels just like cable. The mister is a master at channel surfing and apparently Hulu doesn’t disappoint.

Around here anyway, you can get rid of cable ( we did years ago) but if you want internet service you still gotta go through someone. ATT internet is slow as hell. We've had Charter/Spectrum since we finally shook of the yoke of dial up in 2006. I can complain about the price, but it's been reliable and blistering fast.

Cut the cable over a year ago and do Roku, Hulu, and Peacock. I wanted local channels so trophy wife suggests Philo at $60 for all the local channels and a few other odd shows. Nah, went to Menards and bought me a $35 roof mount antenna. Removed the dish that was still on the roof (they only take the center section) and mounted the antenna to the pole the dish was mounted on and hooked it up to the coax that they had already run for the years we had dish, easy, peasy they already had everything hooked up the way it was needed in the box. Just screwed the coax onto the antenna output pole and bingo. Even had an app that shows you were to point it for the most channels. Did a search and there are 48 local channels for free. All of the local channels and then some for free. If I wanted to pay a bit more and buy an antenna with a motor I could access over 60. You can google "how many local channels are in my area"? Mine asked for zip code and reported 27. Got more than double that.
As far as internet, I pay $50 a month for T-Mobile, no equipment costs, no contract, and only 1 cord (the power cord) and that is not an introductory price that raises after X months. Only issue is its not available everywhere, you have to be within range of a T-Mobile tower. I get 4 out of 5 bars and I steam 4 TV's, 2 PC, and a Notebook and have no issues. Roughly average 275-300 Mbps down, and 75 Mbps up. Play real money on-line Poker with no lag at all. Best of all, because its wireless, if there is a power outage, I don't lose internet. So far over 1 year and absolutely 0 outages. All-in-all, better service and savings of $325 per month by ditching dish, and cox cable internet...

Back