testtest

Ay caramba mi amigos

Old_Me

Ronin
we just ordered a pizza, from one of like 4,000 pizza places in my city, and that ain't even the total amount in my state..!!

all the pizza places here, add a "delivery fee" to a pizza, cuz they claim it keeps the prices of the pizza low....(but it goes towards the pizza anyways...duh..)

this "fee" does not go to the driver, there's still the obligatory TIP you give the driver.

the former "delivery fee" was $2.99...now it is $3.99.......

we are gonna be getting us a large pizza with 4 toppings, many times we get many more toppings

anyways, it's gonna cost us a mere $30.15..........(i always TIP the driver a flat $5.00)

good thing we only get (delivery) pizza like maybe 4 times a year..

i may have to go back to work, sell my blood, or bum more Bingo winnings money off the Mrs.

and you know, she ain't gonna allow that (asking her for her BIngo winnings) ......but she will drive me home from selling a gallon of my blood.......

we just ordered a pizza, from one of like 4,000 pizza places in my city, and that ain't even the total amount in my state..!!

all the pizza places here, add a "delivery fee" to a pizza, cuz they claim it keeps the prices of the pizza low....(but it goes towards the pizza anyways...duh..)

this "fee" does not go to the driver, there's still the obligatory TIP you give the driver.

we are gonna be getting us a large pizza with 4 toppings, many times we get many more toppings

anyways, it's gonna cost us a mere $30.15..........(i always TIP the driver a flat $5.00)

i may have to go back to work, sell my blood, or bum more Bingo winnings money off the Mrs.

and you know, she ain't gonna allow that (asking her for her BIngo winnings) ......but she will drive me home from selling a gallon of my blood.......
Is the pizza good, though?

Is the pizza good, though?
oh yeah....always hot, always good.

i think the driver sits on it, to keep it warm??

but seriously, this is what i can appreciate in my area, the plethora of pizza places.

far too many times, i have read where some people don't have anything like with in a 30 mile radius or more.

the one place we stay a way from is Little Cesar's.....tastes like cardboard, i mean the pizza tastes like cardboard, the cardboard box tastes like chicken

but seriously, this is what i can appreciate in my area, the plethora of pizza places.

far too many times, i have read where some people don't have anything like with in a 30 mile radius or more.

the one place we stay a way from is Little Cesar's.....tastes like cardboard, i mean the pizza tastes like cardboard, the cardboard box tastes like chicken
508A6669-5154-4084-A7DE-AC90B98AFECB.gif

1E6349B8-5C9E-4322-9E7E-6CAB76394F2C.gif

One of the only good things about living in nj is the pizza. Even the bad pizza is still good. I’ve never had dominos, papa john’s, pizza hut or little cesars. There was never any need. Same with bagels. So i guess we’re good for something.

One of the only good things about living in nj is the pizza. Even the bad pizza is still good. I’ve never had dominos, papa john’s, pizza hut or little cesars. There was never any need. Same with bagels. So i guess we’re good for something.
sorta like fresh seafoods, right off the docks in many areas.

when i was a trucker, i'd be in the midwest, southwest, and back then, they had to have shell foods flown in. that jacked up the costs.

when i took my co-driver home with me for a weekend, he never seen the ocean, never had any salt water fish, let alone lobster, clams, etc...he loved it all.....

as for pizza, we have the traditional pizza parlors here, that are 1 maybe 2 locations in the state. of course we have the "fast food types", like PapaJohns, Dominoes and Pizza Hut, Little Caesars.....nearly all have delivery, IF you live in a radius of the locations.

we buy from all, except as i said, Little Caesars'. that pizza just isn't right.....

Prices are going nuts everywhere in the past couple of years, not that i am pointing fingers. We have quite a number of pizza places, but only a few restaurants have good pizza.
what IS good now, is that many places have "dine outside seating", thanks to covid rules being lifted.. too many mon & pop places folded up, and many of those were like 3rd, and 4th generational places.

pizza shops did very well during the pandemic.... the best place to invest money into as far as an eatery?

pizza shops, i read in one of those Money magazines

sorta like fresh seafoods, right off the docks in many areas.

when i was a trucker, i'd be in the midwest, southwest, and back then, they had to have shell foods flown in. that jacked up the costs.

when i took my co-driver home with me for a weekend, he never seen the ocean, never had any salt water fish, let alone lobster, clams, etc...he loved it all.....

as for pizza, we have the traditional pizza parlors here, that are 1 maybe 2 locations in the state. of course we have the "fast food types", like PapaJohns, Dominoes and Pizza Hut, Little Caesars.....nearly all have delivery, IF you live in a radius of the locations.

we buy from all, except as i said, Little Caesars'. that pizza just isn't right.....
Nothing better than seafood that was swimming in the morning and on the plate by dinner.

Pizza … meh.
Not a pizza or pizza joint in the world gets me excited. Pizza has never been my cup of tea. Its just food to hold me over….

We eat pizza only 1x a month at best, just to appease the son. He loves pizza. I usually give him cash to go eat it with his HS buddies.

Pizza … meh.
Not a pizza or pizza joint in the world gets me excited. Pizza has never been my cup of tea. Its just food to hold me over….

We eat pizza only 1x a month at best, just to appease the son. He loves pizza. I usually give him cash to go eat it with his HS buddies.
That's because Texas doesn't have any good pizza ;)

Prices jumped up 20% and restaurants are seeing supplies shortages.
My regular spot folded up with the covid last year, and their main restarrant is 13 miles away and 30 minutes one way doesn’t deliver that far. If I want the good stuff, I have to pickup and the town still has this post-pandemic street closure for dining alfresco making the trudge a pita.
I always figured that a $5 tip would help pay the drivers fuel cost, but now it’s worth less than a gallon of e85 or 15 miles of driving. I have to give them a raise, so long as they don’t deliver with the box tucked under their arm like a newspaper !

1653950688215.gif

Back