testtest

Ayoob: Can Shooting a Revolver Make You Better with Your Semi-Auto?

How good of a shot do you have to be at 10 feet?

I gave up on revolvers after Summer of Love 2020. OK, you like to practice with them. Go ahead. I only use Hellcats, Glocks and FN's now.

I kept about a dozen revolvers in case semi-auto is ever outlawed. But revolvers are pretty useless in the new world order that has been bestowed upon us. And things will only get much worse from here.

DSC08491 cut.jpg

DSC08490 2 cut LR.jpg

5 shots vs 15 shots...carry what you like.

How good of a shot do you have to be at 10 feet?

I gave up on revolvers after Summer of Love 2020. OK, you like to practice with them. Go ahead. I only use Hellcats, Glocks and FN's now.

I kept about a dozen revolvers in case semi-auto is ever outlawed. But revolvers are pretty useless in the new world order that has been bestowed upon us. And things will only get much worse from here.

View attachment 27859

View attachment 27860

5 shots vs 15 shots...carry what you like.
You’ve never done a force on force exercise, have you.

Watch two people closer than 10 feet miss each other 10+ times when the range goes two way (Simunition training)…

In short? You’ve got to be a pretty good shot at 10 feet, and just pumping out rounds because you’ve got a mega-capacity blaster isn’t necessarily gonna work.

I’d put my money on someone with a revolver who knows what they’re doing than someone who just packs the latest and greatest 9mm wünderpistol, any day.

I've missed at close range under speed. I've also read about many gun battles with numerous rounds fired and few hits. It happens in broad daylight and if there is darkness, good luck. I've also done point shooting and was amazed how accurate it can be when practiced for only a few minutes. This is the paradox.

Back