testtest

Ayoob: Springfield Echelon Review

How far are you willing to go to shield yourself from something that has literally never happened is what I'm getting at. I understand the idea of not taking the chance ( however unlikely), but what compromises are acceptable to you to not take the chance ?

Me, if I'm happy with the stock trigger great. If I'm not I'll change it. As of now I have been asking for a single case of prosecutor using an aftermarket trigger upgrade to convict someone of a shooting for at least 2 or 3 years here. Massad Ayoob and everyone else has so far failed to produce one. I'll go further. Show me one single case where a prosecutor even became aware of a trigger upgrade in a civilian shooting case.

How far are you willing to go to shield yourself from something that has literally never happened is what I'm getting at. I understand the idea of not taking the chance ( however unlikely), but what compromises are acceptable to you to not take the chance ?

Me, if I'm happy with the stock trigger great. If I'm not I'll change it. As of now I have been asking for a single case of prosecutor using an aftermarket trigger upgrade to convict someone of a shooting for at least 2 or 3 years here. Massad Ayoob and everyone else has so far failed to produce one. I'll go further. Show me one single case where a prosecutor even became aware of a trigger upgrade in a civilian shooting case.
I stated "okay," which I thought would be easily understood. I'll respond likewise to the above. Your views are right for you, and fine by me. Personally, I will afford at least reasonable credence to those who've been where I've not been, who's experience far outweigh my own. I sense no compromise.

I stated "okay," which I thought would be easily understood. I'll respond likewise to the above. Your views are right for you, and fine by me. Personally, I will afford at least reasonable credence to those who've been where I've not been, who's experience far outweigh my own. I sense no compromise.
Admittedly typed conversations often don't come across as intended. Sometimes it may seems snarky when it isn't.

I could respond to your last two sentences but I suspect you aren't trying to discuss it any further.

Let’s just say for arguments sake, if you want to mod your CCW gun, do, if you don’t, leave it stock, nobody is 100% sure if any incidents actually took place with a modified CCW gun, nobody is also 100% sure any prosecutor will or will not prosecute you for a modified gun, myself, I’ll keep my stock

This Springer Echelon vs. Walther’s PDP shows similar results in objective testing .
The Walther PDP scores a little better on trigger.
The Echelon has a slide top more versatile for a RMR.
Both appear as an overall improvement over any stock GLOCK.
In a store… I have to see & hold them both side by side to make my own evaluation.

And sometimes the snark comes through loud and clear. ;)

So......

Regardless of how much experience you don't have, taking advice which has been proven over and over to be bullcrap, from a guy who gets PAID to sell insurance against said bullcrap, might seem to some to be foolish. Your money might be better spent taking some classes or buying more ammo. :rolleyes:

And sometimes the snark comes through loud and clear. ;)

So......

Regardless of how much experience you don't have, taking advice which has been proven over and over to be bullcrap, from a guy who gets PAID to sell insurance against said bullcrap, might seem to some to be foolish. Your money might be better spent taking some classes or buying more ammo. :rolleyes:
I'm snarky? For "okaying" your comments? I've said absolutely nothing derogatory to you, or about you, on this forum. I believe I'm deserving of the same consideration.

This Springer Echelon vs. Walther’s PDP shows similar results in objective testing .
The Walther PDP scores a little better on trigger.
The Echelon has a slide top more versatile for a RMR.
Both appear as an overall improvement over any stock GLOCK.
In a store… I have to see & hold them both side by side to make my own evaluation.
IMG_2673.jpeg
😬😬😬😬

I'm snarky? For "okaying" your comments? I've said absolutely nothing derogatory to you, or about you, on this forum. I believe I'm deserving of the same consideration.
Where did I say anything derogatory to you or about you ?

Back