testtest

AZ man mauled by bear drinking morning coffee

well due to my kidney stones, my doctor said for me to have at least 2 glasses daily of lemonade

i think the bear woulda been p.o.'d at me if he couldn't get his caffiene fix....

but his lips woulda puckered up like he had Botox injections.>???

37710544344_e8db925eb2_b.jpg

Not safe anywhere anymore. In Florida, Louisiana, and similar parts, you have to worry about crocs and alligators. Near the woods/forrest you have to worry about bears and other 4 legged predators. In the city and urban areas you have to worry about thugs and druggies.... That said, I think it's silly to seekout an kill wild animals because they behaved like wild animals while being in their own habitats.

I was in the North Conway, NH over the weekend and there was a bear that took a bird feeder 20ft from where I was around 9:00pm and I didn't even know it was there until I got up and seen the bird feeder taken down and dragged away.

Black bear can move pretty quickly and quietly. Another time I was in North Conway, NH a black bear jumped out of a sliding door of a dumpster at night and scared the hell out of me as it almost bowled me over as I was throwing a bag away at a place I was staying at. The bear practically pushed me aside and ran off into the woods.

There's a ton of black bear in NH even some in the area I live in and they don't have a reputation of attacking people here with the last reported death by a black bear in NH taking place over 100 years ago.

Reminds me of a story this passed week about man being eaten by shark.
A friendly reminder we are not at the top of the food chain.
Graphic

Hurghada on the east coast of Egypt and is similar to Sharm el Sheik on the south east coast of the Sinai. Both are big time resort towns which are magnets for Russians and other world females looking to meet rich Russians to get out of their Shiite holes. Sometimes the Russkies pay dearly for the experience such as when a terrorist at the Sharm el Sheik airport put a bomb on a Metrojet airliner returning to Russia resulting in everyone getting killed. I had several friends who used to go to these places to scuba dive. I think I would stick with the domestic bodies of water.

Back