testtest

Back at Home

southtex

Professional
Founding Member
Recently went through an illness that landed me in the hospital so haven't been posting or reading. Was released this weekend and feeling better each day. Watched 5 people leave ICU in body bags which was shocking but also put me in a different spiritual awareness. What I have realized is that for the first time that I can remember I feel physically incapable of being able to protect the family. When i returned home I started to carry my EMP CCC, found it very light and causing me to question why do I carry the little guns (lightweight and capacity ;)) but the EMP is currently giving me a feeling of confidence. i have enjoyed reading many of the posts and adding occasional comments. Have a blessed day.
Disclaimer: this rambling could all be due to heavy medication :)

Recently went through an illness that landed me in the hospital so haven't been posting or reading. Was released this weekend and feeling better each day. Watched 5 people leave ICU in body bags which was shocking but also put me in a different spiritual awareness. What I have realized is that for the first time that I can remember I feel physically incapable of being able to protect the family. When i returned home I started to carry my EMP CCC, found it very light and causing me to question why do I carry the little guns (lightweight and capacity ;)) but the EMP is currently giving me a feeling of confidence. i have enjoyed reading many of the posts and adding occasional comments. Have a blessed day.
Wow…..hope your doing better…take care of yourself, don’t rush things, it takes time…

Glad you're ok.

I spent 3 weeks in a hospital back in 2015 (motorcycle accident). I couldn't wait to get out of the hospital and back to the house. I'm lucky I had my S&W 638 snub nosed revolver because I was too weak to rack the slide of a semi-auto. But I worked at getting better each day and slowly but surely I made almost a full recovery (aside from the 12 screws in my neck and plate in my left ankle..:))

Experiences like what you went through remind us all that each day is truly a gift...:)

I hope you're back to your normal self, soon. Whatever that is...:)

Wow. I'm glad you're doing better.

Back