testtest

bad EDM ELITE 10 mm

Dougie

Alpha
I have a new XDM Elite that will not fire. Everything works like it should but firing pin does not strike the primer hard enough to cause it fire . There is a slight indentation on the primer but not hard enough to make it go off, tried all brands of ammo all have the same slight mark. does anyone know what is wrong with this gun, I purchased gun new in the box and there are no marks or dents of any kind on it, Has anyone had a problem like this or have information about this problem,

I have a new XDM Elite that will not fire. Everything works like it should but firing pin does not strike the primer hard enough to cause it fire . There is a slight indentation on the primer but not hard enough to make it go off, tried all brands of ammo all have the same slight mark. does anyone know what is wrong with this gun, I purchased gun new in the box and there are no marks or dents of any kind on it, Has anyone had a problem like this or have information about this problem,
Call Springfield Armory customer service and they will get you fixed up fast.

1-800-680-6866

Unfortunately, :poop: happens! My dad had a rifle he didn't use after it was purchased new. I asked him why he never shot it and he said the bolt wouldn't close. BTW, he's not a patient guy! I gave it a look over and it had the barrel packed with rope. He goes, It came that way. After getting it in good lighting I noticed a strand stuck on the front of the bolt. I guess that was the no-go gauge? Removed it and the bolt worked as it was supposed to. He probably had it for 25 years already.

Back