testtest

Badman Bullets.

Old_Me

Ronin
i need more 45 ACP, and this time, i'll spend the little extra for coated lead.

i'm kinda tired of the smoke show full on lead produces.

so in my searching of bullet companies, provided by some of you, like i believe @TEXASforLIFE or @youngolddude ???? (if i forgot someone, you have my apologies)

so....the company Badman Bullets was in my favorites list.

i of course have Missouri Bullet Company in my list, which i have bought from before.

dollar for dollar, Badman, for 1,000 pcs, was "close" to Missouri, with Badman's free shipping

i did pay like $3.00 for shipping insurance.

reviews are good from customers.

i feel sorry for my female letter carrier, she is short, a mother of 2, and this route has a LOT of older homes with dozens of stairs to climb, and from past purchases of 1,000 pcs or 230 grain 45 ACP...that SMALL box, weighs like 40 pounds.....(when i bought them at the mom/pop bait/gun store)

i may be the customer that finally makes her go out on worker's comp......... :eek:

Last edited:
My mail guy always laugh when he drops off my 1k45s. He gets his truck as close as he can. Then finishes his route.
I've been enjoying a place called CKB BULLETS. Very nice coated bullets
CKBBULLETS.COM
yeah, that's what my mail lady does..i give her a "warning" a heavy package is coming, if i can get a tracking number, then i can give her a specific day..

Missouri Bullets does not provide tracking numbers.....

frankly, in the day and age, even the "few pennies" it costs for tracking, dammit, do it.

My mail guy always laugh when he drops off my 1k45s. He gets his truck as close as he can. Then finishes his route.
I've been enjoying a place called CKB BULLETS. Very nice coated bullets
CKBBULLETS.COM
I've had good luck with Acme Bullets for coated bullets in 9mm and 45.
thanks, i put both in my favorites list, and have just checks out prices.

I've been getting bullets in the "if it fits, it ships" boxes up to 75 lbs. My mailbox took a header after one of those. I replaced the wood post with a 4" steel tube. Sometimes the carrier will leave a box at the front gate to the house rather than lift it to the box. I sometimes cut the box open to handle the smaller boxes inside. :love:
i put on my order under "special instructions". to leave the packages at the rear door..

it's really a side door, towards the rear...

actually either the UPS, FedEx, Amazon, or USPS people cut through my yard, to get to the houses in the back, so it's on their way, most times.

i have no problem with that.

i have signs posted.."No Trespassing-Keep Out", per my lawyer, in case anyone falls down, it covers me he said, since they should not have been cutting through...

I use Brass Monkey Bullets and my mail lady is an older, frail lady. She knows to pull up to the house and either my wife or myself will cone out and get my bullet order. If the wife gets them, they will be sitting in the driveway when I get home as she will not carry them into the house.

I use Brass Monkey Bullets and my mail lady is an older, frail lady. She knows to pull up to the house and either my wife or myself will cone out and get my bullet order. If the wife gets them, they will be sitting in the driveway when I get home as she will not carry them into the house.
that's the problem with Missouri Bullet Co...they do not have tracking numbers, only the email telling me they shipped them.....from there, they say it is at least 4 days till it arrives.

one time, they came 5 days later, another they came 1 week later.....

but at the very least, my lady carrier is forewarned.

when i can track a package, to the minute of delivery?

i am outside waiting.

I've never shot or loaded any coated bullets, so don't know anything about them. When it comes to weight of packages it's no fun for a 1k case of loaded ammo for them either. Even the 30 to 40 something aged females are saying "good Lord, it must be ammo or bullets"? Gotta keep them young :ROFLMAO: !

Are those coated, fully coated? Also, are the only lead (excluding the coating)? Wouldn't make sense if they were copper.

fully coated polymer lead bullets.

1710355968552.png

update,

they shipped out the boolits the day after i ordered them, but it took another day for the USPS to give me an estimated delivery, of Monday the 18th.

that's the day my regular letter carrier is off, so instead of a morning delivery, it most likely will be by 6 PM...

no problems with that, as i won't be reloading until later next week, and i still am gonna use up the 200 or so of what i have left.

i made up a dummy round, i still have to make an adjustment to the crimp, right now, i still have the lead bullets i have to use up, so i don't want to mess with adjustments

1710860089300.png

Looking good.
I'm making a list for my next trip to SW. Shot, wads and LPP. The primers are spendy at $90/K, but I haven't seen any cheaper lately. I'm gonna order cleaning patches from Amazon, they seem cheap and have free shipping. I have a few days to add to my list.

Looking good.
I'm making a list for my next trip to SW. Shot, wads and LPP. The primers are spendy at $90/K, but I haven't seen any cheaper lately. I'm gonna order cleaning patches from Amazon, they seem cheap and have free shipping. I have a few days to add to my list.
i do believe i to got cleaning patches from Amazon, a whole lot of 'em in fact, still ain't touched them yet, i have like 47,000 left that i got from wally-world, the Allen brand, when they were like $5.00 a package, now they are like $12 for same sized package.

Back