testtest

Ban Gun Sales to Adults Under 21 Because Brain Isn’t Fully Develpoed Argues Neuroscientist

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Then anyone under 21 shouldn't vote since their undeveloped brain can't make a rational decision.
It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to raise the voter age to 30 so after these kids leave college freshly brainwashed with leftist agenda they will have some time to get used to the real world and adjust to reality before choosing the new pop star candidate that their professor told them to vote for

Just a crazy thought....😜

It is absolutely ridiculous to lump all people into one category based simply on age. The fact that a person's brain is not "fully developed" to its maximum potential is irrelevant to a determination of that person's capabilities. By this "expert's" logic, a basketball team of 25 year-old men would always be able to defeat a team of 17 year-old boys because their bodies were fully developed. This would have to be true regardless of if the 25 year-olds were all obese and under 5'08" tall, and the 17 year-olds were the current high school national champions with an average height of 6'04". After all, the short 25 year-olds are "fully developed", while the athletic giants are still growing.

Full maturity and full potential have almost nothing to do with present ability. The fact that you might one day be taller/stronger/faster/smarter than you are right now is completely irrelevant to what you are capable of doing today.

Ok, this will probably go bonkers with posts, but I thought it was a good one to share, I just want to know where the h3ll these people come from...

I remember a time in the not too distant past where people like this wouldn't be given the time of day. Unfortunately, today, it seems like the crazier the theory the more people want to believe it so long as it supports their agenda.

The author of the article should be barred from submitting documents to the court for 2 reasons:

1. As stated in the posts above, he's never studied brain development.

2. Despite his age, his brain is yet to fully develop, therefore disproving his cockamamie theory. (emphasis is mine, jj)
This premise can be reasonably assured due to the sheer absurdity of his contention. He should be literally laughed out of the court room.

It's been said by someone much smarter than I that "It takes all kinds". But those of this 'kind' makes that assertion very suspect !!!!!

I looked his bio up, and unless I misread it, it seems his studies are centered around the effects on the brain using nicotine and ADHD, using mice. I surely hope he has taught those damned mice to put their cigs out properly, so as not to start a fire. I'm sure corraling ADHD mice who have access to matches is a major task within itself.

As I recall from his bio, he rec'd a $64k grant in 2017 to perform the nicotine-induced "studies" on mice.

I don't see how he is qualified as an "expert" to testify in areas of the brain related to firearms.

Wait...when did most gun crime start getting committed by people who are 20-and-younger? Did I miss a memo?

Like everything else...they fail to understand the concept of getting guns out of the hands of criminals. You know...the people who COMMIT crimes with them??

sigh......

Wait...when did most gun crime start getting committed by people who are 20-and-younger? Did I miss a memo?

Like everything else...they fail to understand the concept of getting guns out of the hands of criminals. You know...the people who COMMIT crimes with them??

sigh......

Well in St. Louis city there are a crap ton of teenagers running around with AKs and ARs and the obligatory 9MMs. That has less to do with their age than it does other factors though.

Back