testtest

Bank robbery in Brazil goes wrong

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
Did anyone see the last week on internet where a bank in Brazil was robbed and the guard gets in a gun battle with the robber ?

I cannot post the link as it is very violent and NSFW. Bloody to say the least.

Search: bank robbery and blood on floor or Brazil bank robbery .
AR15.com has it as a post.

Event happened June 22, 2022

Wow ! Just wow !

Edit: Brazil , not SA. Edited post to say Brazil

Did anyone see the last week on internet where a bank in Brazil was robbed and the guard gets in a gun battle with the robber ?

I cannot post the link as it is very violent and NSFW. Bloody to say the least.

Search: bank robbery and blood on floor or Brazil bank robbery .
AR15.com has it as a post.

Event happened June 22, 2022

Wow ! Just wow !

Edit: Brazil , not SA. Edited post to say Brazil
I just corrected the thread title. 😁👍

Seems like small time Brazilian crooks and security depend on revolvers?
Good training video for armed security personnel about belt keepers and semi-autos.

I don’t and won’t subscribe to U-tube special rules.
So here’s a different link
Graphic content -

Hope the guard is ok...looked like a lot of missed point-blank shots...shows you what adrenaline can do to your basic motor skills, although admittedly we have no idea the training of anyone here. Lots of folks think they'll just shoot him in the head from that distance...not so easy when the chips are down and you have no time to settle, aim, breathe and fire...like when we shoot paper on the range.

Hope the guard is ok...looked like a lot of missed point-blank shots...shows you what adrenaline can do to your basic motor skills, although admittedly we have no idea the training of anyone here. Lots of folks think they'll just shoot him in the head from that distance...not so easy when the chips are down and you have no time to settle, aim, breathe and fire...like when we shoot paper on the range.
He took a shot to the arm according to the article.

Look how fast and at that distance the perp closed on the guard to fire

The video is Prime example of why you shoot until threat is down… mortal wound and robber keeps shooting…

Here it is:

Click on the links in red at top of this AR15.com page.

i had actually seen this one before, (on an adult website) but i did not know it was any sort of bank, as it just did not look like one.

i think it was awesome the way the blood squirted outta him like a Hollywood movie.

he got 1000% what he deserved.

i'd just hate to be the cleaning crew that had to clean up that mess.

in Brazil, there are other videos of crimes gone wrong and the civilian's that get involved to end it.

awesome.

but the thugs still don't get it, that they too will be victims.

If this wasn't real, it would be comical.

Example of everything going wrong.

The guard didn't seem to have great situational awareness.
Seems it took him a few seconds to realize what was happening, although he did get his gun on targe pretty quickly once he did realize.

Apparently, a few missed shots, and probably not shooting center mass. Looks like the bad guy was hit in the neck. Quite effective ultimately, but not an immediate stop

Not sure why the guard began running away. I assume he was out of ammo.

Turned his back to the shooter.

Ran away from the threat instead of continuing to engage...again, assuming he was out of ammo, but could have gone hands on at that point and that distance.

Abandoned the rest of the people in the bank, actually ran and hid.

My biggest takeaway from this is don't carry a friggin revolver.

If he would have had a semi auto with say a 15 to 17 round capacity, he could have easily stayed in the fight and ended it much quicker.

Back