testtest

BANNED: An Overview of Restricted Guns, Ammo and Parts in Each State

There are no exceptions in the 2nd as to what type of arms could be "kept and borne" when it was written. Why are there so many types of firearms now BANNED? And as best I can find, any arm used by any national, professional military was legal to 'keep and bear' "by the people"!

And it has been a tradition in this country that "the people" could build and use their own firearms since the country was founded. Why now is it illegal for a citizen of this country to build his own without gov't approval (serial #'s and registered)? No one ....... NO ONE, can justify a serial number helping in any way to reduce and/or prevent gun crime.

As an Illinoisan, I mourn the loss of the .22LR Devastators. They were a great varmint control round dropping coyotes and similar sized problems in their tracks when fired out of a rifle. They were not very effective out of a handgun in .22LR however - too slow to explode; the .45ACPs worked very well however out of a 5" barrel as long as you didn't want any meat.

As an Illinoisan, I mourn the loss of the .22LR Devastators. They were a great varmint control round dropping coyotes and similar sized problems in their tracks when fired out of a rifle. They were not very effective out of a handgun in .22LR however - too slow to explode; the .45ACPs worked very well however out of a 5" barrel as long as you didn't want any meat.

There is so much constitutionally illegal in Illinois it isn't funny. I live a half hour from Illinois and I take great pains to avoid ever having to go there. I will literally drive a couple hundred miles out of my way if I have to in order to not be in Illinois. I can't understand why anyone would live there. I don't mean to offend you brother or anyone who actually does live there, but man Illinois sucks.

My state apparently. Although I have to say I'm not actually aware of any specific ammunition this ban covers. I'm not sure what they mean by explosive weapons either, but I can tell you that with a class 3 FFL it is possible to get some things like mortars or whatever. I know people with grenades, etc.. And flashbangs I really don't think are illegal. And certainly devices made out of gunpowder are legal and prevalent ( dynamite, etc.) We can buy tannerite at any Farm and Home type store.

• Explosive weapons
  • A bullet or projectile that explodes or detonates upon impact because of an independent explosive charge after having been shot from a firearm
  • Flashbangs

Back