testtest

Banner.

Has anyone found a quality banner for SA for sale? I provide items free of charge for a local woman's league and I only have Springfield items I bring and figured a banner would help on the table to distinguish what they are dealing with. Anyone know of a guy or gal that can help me get one from Springfield? Multiple messages and emails have got me nowhere. Thanks in advance.

Has anyone found a quality banner for SA for sale? I provide items free of charge for a local woman's league and I only have Springfield items I bring and figured a banner would help on the table to distinguish what they are dealing with. Anyone know of a guy or gal that can help me get one from Springfield? Multiple messages and emails have got me nowhere. Thanks in advance.
Contact @Mike H. he might be able to set you up.

I'd be disappointed if SA did not provide a generous supply of freebies that they charge off to promotions/advertising.........

Back