testtest

Barrels

Half related, I'd love to get some XD-M parts, .45 threaded barrel, .45/10mm magwells, suppressor height sights, etc.. and can't find them sold anywhere. Is there a source for SA factory parts?

Half related, I'd love to get some XD-M parts, .45 threaded barrel, .45/10mm magwells, suppressor height sights, etc.. and can't find them sold anywhere. Is there a source for SA factory parts?

Thanks, but I've already been there and they don't have the factory parts I'm looking for. Almost seems you're confirming, if MGM doesn't have it, then its not available. That might be totally be true, but MGM is certainly the place to start looking.

Checkout Powder River Precision or Springer Precision, they may have what you're looking for.
Thanks, but I've already been there and got the flat trigger kit and extended grip safety for my XD-M .45, but they only have aftermarket parts, not the actual OEM parts, for the rest.

The OEM magwell is far more subtle than the aftermarket, a much better size for someone that isn't competing.
The only Aftermarket threaded barrel is $325, I'm hoping the OEM threaded barrel, if it was available, would be cheaper. Trijicon makes aftermarket suppressor height sights, but they are not shaped like the OEM that is curved back to be flush with the back of the slide.

I have the aftermarket magwell and trijicon suppressor height sights, I'll stick with the original flush barrel, $325 is just too much for this project. I think the OEM parts that have come on other models or versions would be much better and less expensive, but they are not available.

Back