testtest

Be Careful Who You Attempt To Car Jack

1687282578020.jpeg

Unfortunately this could spell doom and misery for the LMPD LEO involved, and who knows what will stir up after the coming weekend midnight vigil for the decedent as he’s elevated to sainthood.

Unfortunately across the country the new world order of activist civilian police policy makers, it’s them elected activists that dictates when the use of deadly force is allowed.

I believe there has to be; identifying yourself, verbal commands, apply lesser methods of force and even requesting prior supervisory authorization to draw a weapon. And it seems these people want these steps followed in order regardless.

LMPD has reorganized and is governed by the principles of a bs national grassroots community organization (called 8 Can’t Wait) and probably already on top of a consent decree too, as with most all other big city PD‘s being proctored and mandated by the DOJ.

It’s only a matter of time when the bleeding heart excuses come out: Poor soul was off his meds, in the process of turning his life around and only wanted to borrow that car so he could to look for a job.

We were doing a lengthy stake out late one night in a crappy part of south central Phoenix. A woman (now not sure) came up to my unmarked and asked me if I was looking for a date. I laughed and said no thanks. She wouldn't take no for an answer.

When I pulled my coat back and she saw my gun and badge, she took off like a shot.

Here’s one that got away.
With all things considered in sanctuary cities civilian review boards, it’s unbelievable, but this one here goes to show how lenient the courts and prosecutors are with repeat violent armed assailants, $10,000 bond (must pay $10%)….

Back