testtest

Behind the Scenes: My Pelican Cases Factory Tour

i have a medium case that I have used for over 10 years for range days, it holds bullets, targets, and stuff. its HEAVY and has been dropped from table to ground, many times , slid around the truck bed, covered in mud, stood on etc. its a tough piece of my gear. i tried a lesser cost one from harbor freight, while it held up for a bit. it could never compare to my pelican

when i worked for titan, we had a LARGE one, with wheels to haul our gear to training sites. it got abused by airlines weekly, it weighed over 50 lbs loaded up. we referred to it as the body bag, you could easily fold a body in half and stuff one in it. TSA loved it, at least they always left us a note inside :love:
it had scars and scratches, but it was a tough mother

Hi,

Yes, Pelican cases are the real deal. I have a 1600 case with a thin foam liner that holds all my music gear for my gigs, cables, cords, stands, mics, misc. accessories, all but my amp and instrument. It's amazing. It's stuffed full and nothing moves or has ever been damaged. I want to get a little smaller one to take 3 or 4 guns to the range.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi,

Yes, Pelican cases are the real deal. I have a 1600 case with a thin foam liner that holds all my music gear for my gigs, cables, cords, stands, mics, misc. accessories, all but my amp and instrument. It's amazing. It's stuffed full and nothing moves or has ever been damaged. I want to get a little smaller one to take 3 or 4 guns to the range.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
I have a purpose built mic case but I can’t remember who made it. I know it wasn’t cheap, but it holds about 20 mics and just my bass mic and kick drum mics were over $1500. Probably 10k in total. Worth protecting.

Back