testtest

Belt Artillery: Smith & Wesson 460 XVR

Interesting and useful review. One thing to remember though is there are places where one of these "hand-held howitzers" are essential for a nice day in the mountains. It's more than a scary gun to impress your friends and/or scare your wife or girlfriend. What ever you do with it you must be able to get it out and make followup shots quickly because the big hairy threat is moving fast!

That bugger is number 2 on my list.

1. Winchester Model 70 Extreme Weather in .300WM
2. .460XVR
3. Ruger Precision Rifle in .338 Lapua.

Where is this band c
Interesting and useful review. One thing to remember though is there are places where one of these "hand-held howitzers" are essential for a nice day in the mountains. It's more than a scary gun to impress your friends and/or scare your wife or girlfriend. What ever you do with it you must be able to get it out and make followup shots quickly because the big hairy threat is moving fast!
Where is this giant revolver essential? I ask because I want to move there to hunt these plentiful beasts! I’ve been blessed to travel and hunt all over North America and other continent's with nothing more than a stick and a string. While in grizzly country or lion country (real lion country) a gun is nice I wouldn’t consider it essential. A bow only makes the walks and hunts even more fun!

Where is this band c

Where is this giant revolver essential? I ask because I want to move there to hunt these plentiful beasts! I’ve been blessed to travel and hunt all over North America and other continent's with nothing more than a stick and a string. While in grizzly country or lion country (real lion country) a gun is nice I wouldn’t consider it essential. A bow only makes the walks and hunts even more fun!
You are indeed blessed to have traveled and hunted with only "stick and string." However, when you're fly fishing with your wife and/or children and "SHE" comes across the river to say Hi, what will you do with your "stick and string?"

Back