testtest

Beretta 92 FS stainless steel

Old_Me

Ronin
i said "screw it"....

i was going thru this BS with my meds i spoke of in another thread.

i went to Beretta's website, and since i already have the blued 92 FS, i wanted to see id they had a polished stainless steel, they don't they do have a Satin SS instead.

so instead of going to the range, i went to my LGS, and sure enough they had several in stock.

however, this one comes with 2-15 round mags, and my state has the 10 rd limit. but since i always buy extra mags, they cut me a deal on the 2 replacements i had to buy.

i also already ordered up the steel trigger, hammer D spring, and steel guide rod, just like i did for my blued 92.

gonna go to the club in the AM, and blast off at least 100 rds.

just finished a few minutes ago, field stripping and light cleaning, and lubing, as i always do, as many of you do as well.

even though i mentioned at an earlier time that i am getting away from the 9mm's, my favorite 9's are the CZ 75B, and the Beretta 92 FS.

trust me, if they had in stock the CZ 75 B..?? i'd have bought that as well, as a stable mate to my current one.

high(er) cost of meds.,.......be danged......imma gonna go broke with my collection, then let the SOB's come after me for the co-pays on the meds..>!!!!.

GAapAi9sn81kJc7LymEujk04rK2vhkYPA4gTEpnUBhaynRhOZ0EcSQ3hVeuXuByeBZd4ag35u0Gi9Ms0f-gqzGTpCUFgeM7ZgfEt5g7z6B7nPUIVwaxeWBoLph6Hc-WCbto2tlakSFIZcZXYmMWknaw6bIg95pSZAI-p0o0lwoEkkUo-wi8gDctzKORmI799_leVHYDHMVzvv41aYVBuYwx76DUlDqyjIvqFBKcuCywAHkr3pRfFY2llfrLlHJbgBqKol-eMpeHgQG5EjCT2BUQn1HiMElQCaUL89EIy5Q708AwpWRWDh0eZHRX8HX8hPxZc7TE0yvamRmFEpcotR76ui7OWxqA0e08Y2pd4b3UPV_fTH0Kevr2dM80V95q8j-Npav4RnH6JRP1uYCUmlr7R_1obtiz5bITygOyUQoJoJ2MZPrf9U7xpjnLwpZ5m_RrwHt9Zs9GLtU61y3kDumQaSGu3rtxZg1KMumvUQkHp7-388NUDDPAsEi7YOol9NfEYY4KFS6c2b91ZldjPfGOMEbvZB_I8M6466y4bXaP7YgHWh_X7S2RzQYaIdv-fhrIPfvq8DBsr1mnIl7cgeZv0T-HK0z_MjnkMHUp5F_Yu8x64Jtd9N006P8OOPR5PlmyZIRys4CaJ7iV9Xw431uJ1OoYSTpoUY37d5TiKY0TAvtjNXv7ifA_W6NJ7K-cU_QzpihjVo4PTnWE4DV1gbG9HhnyH18RBvoSiQhpkEbhkAtJYy9AwjrBDav9zhfjqqnlGfYUT-bnnYm5EHmxuAqlTg9edh1dvmTiIGLnYONZtykWkmT_xb96mfGO9cceCZg0vV4GgDY1VWq-6VTdyhIYhQLwBkS0c-stKVncT21fBBMsaFlzFk3Qy_ClOOCUhH9klRgMyy5g1rVECYEbXSj-_8ea9rBNvk2LIN6plyetrPyhu=w1250-h937-no

Last edited:
That’s what has held me back from getting another Beretta, also that’s why I passed on the Ronin series of 1911’s, if I want plastic triggers, and such, I’ll get another Polymer pistol, like I don’t have enough of them already…..😬😬
i know, what i don't know is why the plastic trigger, when the Girsan clone is all steel..??

since i have done this replacement before it'll be much easier this time, even though, i will still watch the video a couple more times.

and for as little as $23.00 for the trigger/spring/and hammer D spring, it is a cheap replacement.

and same for the all steel guide rod (same price of $23.00)

Beretta could as we both know, just do it at the factory and for cheaper, since they buy in bulk.

i said "screw it"....

i was going thru this BS with my meds i spoke of in another thread.

i went to Beretta's website, and since i already have the blued 92 FS, i wanted to see id they had a polished stainless steel, they don't they do have a Satin SS instead.

so instead of going to the range, i went to my LGS, and sure enough they had several in stock.

however, this one comes with 2-15 round mags, and my state has the 10 rd limit. but since i always buy extra mags, they cut me a deal on the 2 replacements i had to buy.

i also already ordered up the steel trigger, hammer D spring, and steel guide rod, just like i did for my blued 92.

gonna go to the club in the AM, and blast off at least 100 rds.

just finished a few minutes ago, field stripping and light cleaning, and lubing, as i always do, as many of you do as well.

even though i mentioned at an earlier time that i am getting away from the 9mm's, my favorite 9's are the CZ 75B, and the Beretta 92 FS.

trust me, if they had in stock the CZ 75 B..?? i'd have bought that as well, as a stable mate to my current one.

high(er) cost of meds.,.......be danged......imma gonna go broke with my collection, then let the SOB's come after me for the co-pays on the meds..>!!!!.

GAapAi9sn81kJc7LymEujk04rK2vhkYPA4gTEpnUBhaynRhOZ0EcSQ3hVeuXuByeBZd4ag35u0Gi9Ms0f-gqzGTpCUFgeM7ZgfEt5g7z6B7nPUIVwaxeWBoLph6Hc-WCbto2tlakSFIZcZXYmMWknaw6bIg95pSZAI-p0o0lwoEkkUo-wi8gDctzKORmI799_leVHYDHMVzvv41aYVBuYwx76DUlDqyjIvqFBKcuCywAHkr3pRfFY2llfrLlHJbgBqKol-eMpeHgQG5EjCT2BUQn1HiMElQCaUL89EIy5Q708AwpWRWDh0eZHRX8HX8hPxZc7TE0yvamRmFEpcotR76ui7OWxqA0e08Y2pd4b3UPV_fTH0Kevr2dM80V95q8j-Npav4RnH6JRP1uYCUmlr7R_1obtiz5bITygOyUQoJoJ2MZPrf9U7xpjnLwpZ5m_RrwHt9Zs9GLtU61y3kDumQaSGu3rtxZg1KMumvUQkHp7-388NUDDPAsEi7YOol9NfEYY4KFS6c2b91ZldjPfGOMEbvZB_I8M6466y4bXaP7YgHWh_X7S2RzQYaIdv-fhrIPfvq8DBsr1mnIl7cgeZv0T-HK0z_MjnkMHUp5F_Yu8x64Jtd9N006P8OOPR5PlmyZIRys4CaJ7iV9Xw431uJ1OoYSTpoUY37d5TiKY0TAvtjNXv7ifA_W6NJ7K-cU_QzpihjVo4PTnWE4DV1gbG9HhnyH18RBvoSiQhpkEbhkAtJYy9AwjrBDav9zhfjqqnlGfYUT-bnnYm5EHmxuAqlTg9edh1dvmTiIGLnYONZtykWkmT_xb96mfGO9cceCZg0vV4GgDY1VWq-6VTdyhIYhQLwBkS0c-stKVncT21fBBMsaFlzFk3Qy_ClOOCUhH9klRgMyy5g1rVECYEbXSj-_8ea9rBNvk2LIN6plyetrPyhu=w1250-h937-no
Nice
Congrats on the new pistol

I wanted a stainless Beretta 92 for years. I finally bought one in January. Like you, I've been planning to downsize my 9mm collection. I bought the Beretta because I have developed a fondness for metal-framed pistols over the past few years. A good number of my polymer 9mm pistols will probably find a new home this year, but the 92 is a keeper. Enjoy your new purchase.

well, those upgrade parts for Beretta should arrive today. (steel trigger, hammer D spring, and steel guide rod)

funny how when i am getting no deliveries, UPS is up and down my street all day.

but as soon as i am supposed to get anything, suddenly, they say "by 7 PM delivery".......

USPS, delivers my stuff with my mail, so usually by 11AM

FedEx, is well....FedEx, when they actually deliver on the day they promised..not days later......!!

like WTH......??

at least this time, replacing that trigger "should go" faster than the first time.....on my blue 92 FS........:unsure:.???

also, i had ordered up some more 1911 tools, this time from Thunder Mountain.

they had a sale on honing stones, so i got one for the trigger bow rail, and the hammer's frame support, along with honing oil.

previously, i had ordered up several different grip bushings, and screws, both in SS and black.

fast service, good selection, and reasonable pricings.

my mom/pop bait/gun store told me of them.

sooner or later, that Tisas is gonna be fully torn down, reassembled a few times, then i'll have at replacing maybe the trigger first. then other mods after that.

hallelujah-the-ups.jpg

yeah, i was cleaning my Korth revolver, and the UPS delivered my Bertta parts....long before 7 PM today.....

yippee.......!!

in all honesty, it took me at least 45 minutes to install the new trigger, that tiny trigger spring is a bugger......but still, it was shorter time, MUCH shorter than my first time, last year....

and NOT ONCE....(or twice, or 3 times, or 4)....did i ever lose the spring......!!!!!

a different video this time worked much better.

Back