testtest

Beretta customer service sucks

Belt Fed

Hellcat
Been two and a half months and still no 100 rebate check on the APX, so about two weeks ago i e mailed them, nothing...then e mailed them again, nothing. then tried to call and nobody answered. then called again and got a hold of someone who was going to check on it and call me back...nothing. so needless to say they suck.

Rant over

Been two and a half months and still no 100 rebate check on the APX, so about two weeks ago i e mailed them, nothing...then e mailed them again, nothing. then tried to call and nobody answered. then called again and got a hold of someone who was going to check on it and call me back...nothing. so needless to say they suck.

Rant over
Sounds like Comcast……..

Yes they do. I emailed them about a torque spec a couple weeks after I bought my 1301. That was a couple years ago and I still haven’t heard from them. Of course I’m a totally patient guy. 6 hours later I emailed Brownells and got an answer the next day.

They got no problem sending me 400 emails a day.

I just googled Beretta customer service and holy cow, they must really suck worse than i thought. guess i can probably forget the 100 bucks they promised. all kinds of complaints about them giving excuses for not sending it to people. I'd hate to think if the pistol was broke and having to wait on them to fix it. No excuse for horrible service like theirs. this was my last Beretta purchase and that's a shame, i was going to buy a 92 at some time. but not a chance in hades will i now.

Rant over
this is why, when a rebate is more that $25, i send it via certified mail/return receipt/tracking number.

that way, i have proof it got there.

case in point, i bought a S&W MP 2.0 45 ACP.....it had a $100 rebate.

on the form, it clearly states, "4 to 8 weeks" for the rebate to come to me.

ok...12 weeks went by.

i emailed S&W, gave specific details on the tracking number.

i got a response back in about 2 days, the gal said it was "issued", and i emailed back..."i never got it"

she looked again, and reissued another $100 debit card to me. (she went ahead and cancelled the first one, i never got, so that no one else can cash it)

new one came like 5 days later.

i never, ever mail in a rebate of more than $25 in general mail, always certified mail.

it costs me for sure, but i ain't about to lose that $100 S&W rebate.

in fact, i posted all about this months ago.

my tale starts at posting # 22 here.

this is why, when a rebate is more that $25, i send it via certified mail/return receipt/tracking number.

that way, i have proof it got there.

case in point, i bought a S&W MP 2.0 45 ACP.....it had a $100 rebate.

on the form, it clearly states, "4 to 8 weeks" for the rebate to come to me.

ok...12 weeks went by.

i emailed S&W, gave specific details on the tracking number.

i got a response back in about 2 days, the gal said it was "issued", and i emailed back..."i never got it"

she looked again, and reissued another $100 debit card to me. (she went ahead and cancelled the first one, i never got, so that no one else can cash it)

new one came like 5 days later.

i never, ever mail in a rebate of more than $25 in general mail, always certified mail.

it costs me for sure, but i ain't about to lose that $100 S&W rebate.

in fact, i posted all about this months ago.
I bought a S&W M&P 2.0 Compact years ago when they offered a $75 rebate, I sent them all of the req documents and after numerous call I still did not get the $75 debit card, I simply gave up...I still like the pistol she's a great shooter!

I bought a S&W M&P 2.0 Compact years ago when they offered a $75 rebate, I sent them all of the req documents and after numerous call I still did not get the $75 debit card, I simply gave up...I still like the pistol she's a great shooter!
yes, but how did you "send in" the required documents.??

snail mail, or certified mail?

with snail mail, "they" can say they never got it. which IS possible since the postal nitwits' can simply lose it.

with certified mail, you have proof it arrived, as someone not only signed for it, but the tracking number is your second proof, it got there.

i did a "short stint" with the postal service as a driver. there would be a bag of "reds", and in that bag would be registered mail and certified mail, that when i got to a substation, i had to place it in a special cart.. to be hand sorted for the letter carriers, and that bag had to be signed for each time.......i had a clip board someone had to sign.

so that mail was accounted for.

but that was like back in the early 1980's

Last edited:
Maybe I'll take naked selfies and send to em.
That oughta make em wanna pay triple.
1698001294706.png

1698001358439.png

Attachments

• 1698001345333.png
    1698001345333.png
    1,019.9 KB · Views: 26
Back