testtest

Re: Shield 45

well, reading about the M&P 2.0 45 (no safety) that i bought back in March..

SKU 11523

i sent in the mail-in rebate for $100 via certified mail, with a return receipt.

just checking (thanks to this new thread, (it has been now at least 12 weeks).

where "they claim" 4 to 8 weeks time for rebate to arrive.

i'm "guessing" a backlog of sales, and rebate submissions.??

the gun cost me, $599.

and the build date (after i requested it form S&W) was 11/2021

i'll send them an email with the tracking number in the morning.

i actually forgot about that rebate, so this "PSA announcement thread" certainly helped me..!!!!!!

well, reading about the M&P 2.0 45 (no safety) that i bought back in March..

SKU 11523

i sent in the mail-in rebate for $100 via certified mail, with a return receipt.

just checking (thanks to this new thread, (it has been now at least 12 weeks).

where "they claim" 4 to 8 weeks time for rebate to arrive.

i'm "guessing" a backlog of sales, and rebate submissions.??

the gun cost me, $599.

and the build date (after i requested it form S&W) was 11/2021

i'll send them an email with the tracking number in the morning.

i actually forgot about that rebate, so this "PSA announcement thread" certainly helped me..!!!!!!
IMG_1904.gif

i just now sent off a "contact us" email to S&W regarding that $100 rebate, which is now like 4 weeks past due.

i can really use that money, as the LGS has a great ammo sale this weekend (Father's Day sale)

I purchased a S&W MM&P 2.0, 45 ACP, on March 3, 2023, from my local dealer.
I properly filled out the rebate form, supplied photo copies or originals of all proof of purchase. I sent it to El Paso, TX address,
via USPS Certified mail, with a return receipt.

It was signed for on March 17th.

The tracking number is, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As of today's date of June 16th, 2023, i has now been 14 weeks, and according to the rebate form, it says,

"Please allow 6-8 weeks for fulfillment"

Well, are you able to inform me when I'll be getting my $100 rebate.??

Thank you

S&W just got back to me, they wanted to know if there was an email, snail mail with a tracking number.

i told them, NO, nothing whatsoever, so they wanted my zip code.

i sent them that, and my home address, as well as the dealer name, address, and time stamp of purchase..!!!

i just got this from "Alyssa" at S&W...

Thank you for this information. I see that the rebate was accepted through the rebate center under tracking # xxxxxxx.

I will send this over to our supervisor so we can see what is going on and why you haven't yet received the card.

Thank you,
Alyssa

well, it has been since that day in June (the 16th) when i contacted S&W, and then posted here.

I sent them an email yesterday (29th) asking for an update on that rebate.

came in this mornings mail...!!!!!!

i did get a "canned" response from the yesterday, that they are closed for the July 4th weekend.....

that's a nice long weekend off, wish i had that job...lol

anyway, i already activated it, and it'll be used at the LGS for payment on that Sig P320 coming in.

well, it has been since that day in June (the 16th) when i contacted S&W, and then posted here.

i did get a "canned" response from the yesterday, that they are closed for the July 4th weekend.....

anyway, i already activated it, and it'll be used at the LGS for payment on that Sig P320 coming in.
Glad you got a resolution.

Ok, now when the P320 comes in, let me know and I will forward my shipping address to you and then send it to me to test shoot it....I swear I won't shoot to many rounds through it................got to make sure it works ok for you........;);););)

Glad you got a resolution.
yeah thanks. 4 to 8 weeks, to 12..????

this is why i send in all rebate submissions over (or about) $25.00, via certified mail with return receipt.

tracking number comes with it.

that way, the rebate clearing house cannot deny they got the submission.

i apply to nearly all rebates, hell, i even applied for that Red Bull drink refund of a dollar.....

and that was after having only 1 a couple of years earlier, that kept me jacked up for like 3 days, but i grew no wings.

Back