testtest

Beretta px4 or Kimber mirco9

javbike

Hellcat
I thought I was all set going with the beretta px4 in a 9 mm but that two tone look has got me thinking about that Kimber micro 9 thoughts

Personally I would not recommend the Kimber Micro 9, I had one few years back, couple issues but my biggest problem was Kimber’s customer service, very rude and obnoxious. The issue I had was with the first outing, the hammer chipped where it meets the slide during recoil and the guide rod bent after shooting it, which Kimber accused me of not reassembling it right and the chipped hammer can be expected, got rid of it after this, just my experience.

Personally I would not recommend the Kimber Micro 9, I had one few years back, couple issues but my biggest problem was Kimber’s customer service, very rude and obnoxious. The issue I had was with the first outing, the hammer chipped where it meets the slide during recoil and the guide rod bent after shooting it, which Kimber accused me of not reassembling it right and the chipped hammer can be expected, got rid of it after this, just my experience.
Thanks for the heads up anni

I also had magazine problems with when taking mag out a round would also drop out. Gun still had round in chamber. To me this was unnerving. Kimber said it wasn't an issue. I got rid of the gun!

I've had my PX4 Compact for a decade. It was my EDC for a few years, and has never given me any issues. It is slightly heavier than other polymer framed pistols, and it's width will make it more difficult to conceal than the Micro 9. As long as you didn't plan to pocket carry it, I think you would be happier with the PX4 than the Micro 9. I personally think that the PX4 is easily one of the best DA/SA compacts on the market.

I've had my PX4 Compact for a decade. It was my EDC for a few years, and has never given me any issues. It is slightly heavier than other polymer framed pistols, and it's width will make it more difficult to conceal than the Micro 9. As long as you didn't plan to pocket carry it, I think you would be happier with the PX4 than the Micro 9. I personally think that the PX4 is easily one of the best DA/SA compacts on the market.
Especially since Springfield Armory decided to discontinue the XDe! :)

I still carry a Kahr PM-9, even here in New Orleans. Sometimes I also carry a Glock 36 along with the Kahr. Ya never know...

Back