testtest

Best holster

Lusby25

Alpha
I’m looking for a new holster for hellcat pro that I just recently purchased. I have an IWB kydex holster that I used with my old carry. Just wondering if anyone has any good suggestions

I’m looking for a new holster for hellcat pro that I just recently purchased. I have an IWB kydex holster that I used with my old carry. Just wondering if anyone has any good suggestions
Iwb, appendix, owb what are you interested in for a new holster ?

Best for me is an owb leather holster like this Stoner dual position. It goes strong side or crossdraw

20220415_095900.jpg
for my Sig p365xl

Last edited:
My EDC for my 5" 1911 is a Milt Sparks Summer Special 2 that I have loved for 25 years but I also have an Alien Gear that is super comfortable for IWB.View attachment 29150
I totally agree with you about Milt Sparks holsters!!!

I've been using the Milt Sparks IWB holsters for 30+ yrs, as far as I'm concerned they are the Best Leather Holsters on the market!!!

I have the Summer Special 2, Criterion, and Versa Max for 1911's and revolvers. I can IWB carry a full size 1911 5" Steel frame or S&W 66/586 or 686 4" all day long and not even feel it!!

Milt Sparks holsters are worth the 16-24 week wait time right now!!! A quality holster that will last for years!!!

Back