testtest

Best Lever Gun(s) – Lever Into Rifles, Handguns, and Shotguns

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
Article on author's choice of "best" Lever Gun list. I know it's subjective, but I have a few on the list. Henry X in 44 Mag (and a X in 357 mag on order), and the Marlin (Pre Ruger) 1875 SBL 45-70. In fact it looks exactly like the one Chris Pratt is shown with in the picture including the scope (now I only need to find a T-Rex 😏).
That Mare’s Leg looks interesting. I loved the show “Wanted Dead or Alive”, and the gun Steve (Josh Randall) carried/used.

Article on author's choice of "best" Lever Gun list. I know it's subjective, but I have a few on the list. Henry X in 44 Mag (and a X in 357 mag on order), and the Marlin (Pre Ruger) 1875 SBL 45-70. In fact it looks exactly like the one Chris Pratt is shown with in the picture including the scope (now I only need to find a T-Rex 😏).
That Mare’s Leg looks interesting. I loved the show “Wanted Dead or Alive”, and the gun Steve (Josh Randall) carried/used.

Wow, that Southern Gun company 9mm under lever is different, I have been looking at Henry’s .22 lever action rifle for sometime.

When I won a 45/70 in a raffle I went on the Marlin site to help decide which gun. The family was looking at the comp as I was scrolling thru the choices. When it came upon the sbl it listed a T-Rex as an animal to kill alone with moose, elk and a couple of other big game. The family yelled get that 1. That's why I ended up with the sbl. Now this leads to a problem.............where the heck am I going to find a live T-Rex :unsure::whistle::giggle::sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not a sbl, but close enough for nice.
357mag
Screenshot_20220729-185140_Outlook.jpg

When I won a 45/70 in a raffle I went on the Marlin site to help decide which gun. The family was looking at the comp as I was scrolling thru the choices. When it came upon the sbl it listed a T-Rex as an animal to kill alone with moose, elk and a couple of other big game. The family yelled get that 1. That's why I ended up with the sbl. Now this leads to a problem.............where the heck am I going to find a live T-Rex :unsure::whistle::giggle::sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm still hunting for mine TFL :LOL::LOL:

Back