testtest

Best Red Dot for Hellcat Pro

Take a look at the Shield RMSc, one of three recommended by Springfield with direct fit, no plate required, and superior co-witness with the standard irons when I purchased my Hellcat OSP. It has served me well without issues for 4+ years now. Not cheap, but worth a look. Good luck with your search!

I'm looking at the Swampfox Sentinel 2.

https://www.swampfoxoptics.com/sentinel-ii-micro-red-dot

Crafted for precision and built to stand guard, Sentinel II showcases a fusion of advanced features in a sleek, cohesive design. Designed for concealed carry, this micro pistol dot sight maintains the standardized RMSc footprint and its familiar slimline profile while maximizing visibility with a larger 20mm window. Its most unique feature is the patented removable rear sight guide installed in front of the window. This guide provides backup support for micro pistols that sacrifice their rear iron sights for dot sight compatibility. Sentinel II displays a 3 MOA dot in either red or green illumination and is equipped with Swampfox’s Shake N’ Wake auto on/off feature for grab-and-go readiness.

You can find it online for about $230.

I run the Cyelee cat pro. $200. Shake awake, co witness. Battery is accessible without removing the optic. It's held zero for close to 1000rds. Have the wolf pro on another handgun zero issues with it as well. I would recommend giving them a look

I run the Cyelee cat pro. $200. Shake awake, co witness. Battery is accessible without removing the optic. It's held zero for close to 1000rds. Have the wolf pro on another handgun zero issues with it as well. I would recommend giving them a look
I saw the Cat Pro and X Pro, but saw a few negative reviews on Reddit (yeah I know garbage place for reviews). I'll take a second look, due to your recommendation. Thank you!!

The Romeo Zero works fine on the Hellcat and will co-witness. The battery life is just a little shorter than some of the other sights - around 9 months or so at middle intensity settings.

Put your money into a decent red dot. No offense to anyone, but Cylee gets poor reviews because they’re cheap as chips. The Shield RMSc is kind of outdated these days and is not particularly highly rated. Have a look at the Holosun EPS carry. It comes with the RMS footprint and sits low enough to cowitness with your standard irons.

Quick update: Got a Cylee Cat X Pro, had a few issues right out of the box. 1 - Glass was cracked in one of the corners (not sure if that was a factory defect or a delivery issue), 2 - Battery was completely dead and 3 - after replacing the battery it turned on; however the brightness buttons (+,-) did not work. Couldn't change the brightness or the reticles. Call customer service and got a major run around and was left on hold for 30+ minutes (think they forgot about me). Luckily I got it through Amazon and going to return today. Shame cause it was a good looking optic.

Quick update: Got a Cylee Cat X Pro, had a few issues right out of the box. 1 - Glass was cracked in one of the corners (not sure if that was a factory defect or a delivery issue), 2 - Battery was completely dead and 3 - after replacing the battery it turned on; however the brightness buttons (+,-) did not work. Couldn't change the brightness or the reticles. Call customer service and got a major run around and was left on hold for 30+ minutes (think they forgot about me). Luckily I got it through Amazon and going to return today. Shame cause it was a good looking optic.
Hopefully you take Simon’s advice. If not hopefully you never deploy that gun in a self defense role.

I have, just ordered a Holosun 507k. Disappointed with the Cyelee but it was worth a try. Now just have to find the best plate adapter, seems like that is another can of worms that has to be navigated.

I've had the Shield SMSc on my Hellcat for better than three years IIRC, and no issues whatever. It's a great RDS, the clarity is really good, battery life is good, 100% co-witness, direct fit, and reasonably priced. Only drawback, if there is one is must be removed to replace battery. A once every 2 year need, so no big deal AFAIC.

I have, just ordered a Holosun 507k. Disappointed with the Cyelee but it was worth a try. Now just have to find the best plate adapter, seems like that is another can of worms that has to be navigated.

Great choice. I have been very happy with the 507K-GR X2 I installed on my Echelon. Great optic with some good features and that reticle works very well for me.

Back