testtest

BETTER SIGHTS FOR THE SA-35

Having carried a Browning Hi POWER for years back in the early '60s I was glad when SPRINGFIELD announced the SA-35. Having shot my new SA-35 with many rounds I am very happy with the SA version. However, my old eyes have a problem with those old white dot sights. I have used TRITIUM/FIBER OPTIC sights on my duty pistols for years. But I cannot find a company that makes them. One early article on the SA-35 said the sight cuts were standard NOVAK cuts; I do not have any way to determine the truth of this. Does anyone know if this is true?

Having carried a Browning Hi POWER for years back in the early '60s I was glad when SPRINGFIELD announced the SA-35. Having shot my new SA-35 with many rounds I am very happy with the SA version. However, my old eyes have a problem with those old white dot sights. I have used TRITIUM/FIBER OPTIC sights on my duty pistols for years. But I cannot find a company that makes them. One early article on the SA-35 said the sight cuts were standard NOVAK cuts; I do not have any way to determine the truth of this. Does anyone know if this is true?
The SA-35 are not Novak cuts. See the BHSS article line that's posted.

The sight cuts is the same as the previous Tisas BR9 BHP replica, and SA gets the SA-35 main components from Tisas.

Last edited:
Back