testtest

Biden Administration Comes Down Against Concealed Carry

this guy, is a "one and done".

never in my life, have i ever seen a president like this, and the constant flow of self-righteous snowflakes.

this is why, in my opinion, as a nation, we are laughed at by our allies, and even our enemies..

people like this dummy in the big white house, are just plain ignorant.

What do they mean "comes down against concealed carry?" As if there was ever any chance of him being "up for" it. Dems always say they "support the Second Amendment." That's because they don't believe it actually protects any right for you to own guns. To them, it's just a bunch of old mumbo-jumbo about militias. No problem banning any kind of gun they feel like. They refuse to acknowledge the plain language of it, and pretend this one sentence is some ancient mystery which can be grasped only by the learned minds of (leftist) supreme court justices. We ignorant rabble mustn't concern ourselves with such matters.

Well of course he did. He'll say whatever is on the teleprompter. Much like Ron Burgundy.
I wish Biden was as much fun as Ron Burgundy. The 2nd Ammendment would also protect the right to wear Sex Panther. It works 60% of the time, every time.
7CC06A67-0997-4957-8155-C809B17ED81B.gif

Back