testtest

Biden and semi autos

I heard that some sort of Disneyland broadcast was on for a couple hours tonight, but fortunately I had some stuff on the DVR to fall back on.

I guess besides our secure southern and northern land borders, our airspace is also secure? :unsure::whistle:

When biden boy bans all semi auto guns including handguns, what will the manufactures do. either go out of business or make everything bolt action.

after his teleprompter reading tonight he is going to try.
Well you know he is only trying to save us from a horrible fate, as most semi-auto handguns are 9mm and as a gun guy you surely know that a 9mm blows the lung right out of the body.

I guess besides our secure southern and northern land borders, our airspace is also secure? :unsure::whistle:
remaincalm-salliswell-all-is-weii-ll-memegenerator-net-remain-calm-all-is-49130989.png

Thanks for the link, Belt Fed!
No problem, but on a serious note, lets say Biden gets his wish or better yet the ones operating the puppet biden gets their wish. would be a lot of gun manufacturers and suppliers go out of business. also several would have to come up with firearms that were legal to sell. would be a costly deal. most probably wouldn't make it.

There are several places that only sell AR stuff, and the semi pistols are banned then revolvers will be the only ones. Now i doubt any of this will happen, i won't say never, cause never say never but just thinking out loud on what would be a result of it. The gun stores would have to be like the wal mart stores that sell guns, only bolt and pump guns. what a terrible place we would be in if it ever happens.

I'm just ready to get someone in office with some intelligence and common sense and i know all of you are too. right now we have very few running the country that has any of those qualities.

Thanks again, Belt Fed. I watched Sarah’s response. What a great job she did. When I listen to people like Sarah, Christy Noem, Tulsi Gabbard and others, I start thinking maybe there is hope for us yet. I am admittedly a little jaded, but have to keep remembering my motto: Never give up.

Back