testtest

BIDEN BALLISTICS 101

Ok, good read on Biden Ballistics…..enough said……lol

“There’s simply no rational basis for it (the 9mm round) in terms of self-protection, hunting.”
He got part of it right… i don’t think the 9mm makes a very good hunting round but i may be wrong. Hahahahaha.
I actually did “LOL” when i read the “blow the lung out of the chest” quote.

Thanks for the link, Anni. I really don't understand why any journalist (or anybody else for that matter) would waste bits and bytes on a statement like the one about 9mm, other than it was made by the President of the United States. God help us.

Playing the devils advocate we all know that Biden knows nothing about guns but let’s also understand that for the most part Biden doesn’t write his speeches and is the classic parrot saying what others say need to be said.
That being said his attack on the 9mm round could be just the anti gun saying let the pro gun people fight this by comparing the 9mm to larger rounds and by doing so we open the door for the anti gun left to say yes the 9mm is bad but the 40SW 45 ACP and the 10mm is worse so let’s go after them now. “Open door insert foot”

I’m not saying we don’t fight the 9mm proposed ban but let’s not give them the “ammunition” so to speak on other calibers being worse.

“They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body,” Biden said.

“If you wanna protect yourself, get a double-barrel shotgun, have the shells of 12-gauge shotgun. President Joe Biden advised purchasing a double-barrel shotgun for protection and to ward off intruders during a 2013 interview.

Oops!

Can they and will they, easily regulate ammunition before they can get to firearms?
How much longer before they regulate selling Lung Blasters…for $10 a piece or $49 for box of 5 ?
Open borders and ammo will be flowing like fentanyl.

One of the most idiotic regulations of all time …
Its been enacted for some time now, that the Fed requires an ID to buy Advil Cold & Sinus and I think its about 40 tabs per month, not exact but a it’s a monthly purchase limit of 9 grams.
Why? Because the brainiacs think folks that can afford $15 for a box of 20 will buy 100 boxes to make $10 worth of street methamphetamine.

If a 9mm bullet is perceived as a lung blaster-outer, then it must be regulated.
The zany far-out rational these people come up with is the scary part - and we know they love to scare and control the public to promote their agenda.
Remember - Gun violence is being called a nation health crisis.

“I’m from the government and I’m here to help”

Love the Ammo box pictured in the article. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

1654279833670.jpeg

Back