testtest

Biden Calls Law-Abiding Americans ‘The Resistance’

Here is an article from this administration making all kinds of excuses about the current wave of crime, instead of doing anything, they just blame us, the law abiding gun owner.

I’m proud to be a part of the resistance.

I’m proud to be a part of the resistance.

^ Towards this sentiment.....

What I find impossible to reconcile is the manner in which popular mass media portrayed so negatively, in past years, the availability of firearms to ordinary law-abiding citizenry in the Ukraine, versus their now often heroic portrayal of Ukrainian citizens who are taking up those same weapons in training to defend themselves against the possibility of Russian aggression.

:rolleyes:

So since there are so many against govt overreach what does everyone think of Phillip Luty and his publications?

For those that don't know, he designed and produced a submachine gun in 9mm made entirely of hardware store parts. ZERO gun parts. Then he published the plans in protest to the English govt who was banning firearms at that point.

When it comes to tyranny, he is correct. While I prefer to think of armed citizens more as a "deterrent" than "the resistance", it is not an improper description. As it relates to a representative government of the people, for the people, and by the people; we are merely patriots. Law-abiding, taxpaying patriots to be more specific.

It's rich for any democrat to complain about "resistance" when they declared themselves to be exactly that while a certain other person was President. What were those rules about writing obscenities, again? Does this violate them? BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!! And you can quote me on that.

Last edited:
The left views the people as evil children, all of you. You shouldn't play with matches or especially, boom sticks.
The Patriots view themselves as free agents, defenders of the American way of life. Defending Speech, Arms, Free association, free travel, right to self defense, etc.
This is anathema to the controllers, thus, the 'resistance' to their desire for total control.

Back