testtest

Biden Executive Order/Gun Control Issues

HayesGreener

Hellcat
This article simply makes the same two basic positions on gun control legislation over and over. Literally one paragraph says the same exact thing as the last paragraph. Nowhere in the article does it actually tell you exactly what the executive order says.

This article simply makes the same two basic positions on gun control legislation over and over. Literally one paragraph says the same exact thing as the last paragraph. Nowhere in the article does it actually tell you exactly what the executive order says.
I think they make these sort of actions specifically vague on purpose. That way they can bend the interpretations of this proclamation any way they want to benefit their case when they use it against gun owners.

CONTROL is what it's all about. Politicians are interested or concerned about little else. After all, as they check off more and more of these infringing notions to achieve a more complete control, the ramifications, or the fallout, has absolutely no impact on their lives.

Spaghetti against the wall. The EX order has nothing to do with gun safety since the Kansas incident was gang-banger related.

The Borg take every opportunity to throw stuff up to see what sticks.

My .02

that's pretty much typical of the current regime/dictatorship/buffoonery/childcare

i read it a few times and had zero NEW information or take a ways
they kept referring to us Texas folks as having issues with his EO
i would love to have issue if it actually stated anything thats not done now.
i go buy a firearm, it gets the ncic check and it goes fast because i have a LTC, actually its a non phone call, so it goes really fast.
plus all my toys that are not on my body are in fact secured safely as to thwart an intruder from getting them if i am not home. lucky for us, our county is low crime, high ARMED area.

i never sell my toys, so i dont have that issue of background checks, but if i did sell one, i would ask for a LTC and cover my butttt in the sale.
or sell it to my lgs

what gets my goat, is the fact that now we see more and more people that are legally prohibited from owning or possessing, etc.. why is DOJ not physically checking on these people at random, like paroles or those on other legal restrictions
hey here is a thought.. those persons that find themselves on a list...require ankle monitoring, you know start holding those turkeys accountable vice legal owners

that's pretty much typical of the current regime/dictatorship/buffoonery/childcare

i read it a few times and had zero NEW information or take a ways
they kept referring to us Texas folks as having issues with his EO
i would love to have issue if it actually stated anything thats not done now.
i go buy a firearm, it gets the ncic check and it goes fast because i have a LTC, actually its a non phone call, so it goes really fast.
plus all my toys that are not on my body are in fact secured safely as to thwart an intruder from getting them if i am not home. lucky for us, our county is low crime, high ARMED area.

i never sell my toys, so i dont have that issue of background checks, but if i did sell one, i would ask for a LTC and cover my butttt in the sale.
or sell it to my lgs

what gets my goat, is the fact that now we see more and more people that are legally prohibited from owning or possessing, etc.. why is DOJ not physically checking on these people at random, like paroles or those on other legal restrictions
hey here is a thought.. those persons that find themselves on a list...require ankle monitoring, you know start holding those turkeys accountable vice legal owners
AND, if for some reason they get flagged with a mental issue and have purchased a firearm previously that they have passed the ncic check, they should remove the firearm(s) from the owner. Yet if so, the gvnt is too lazy to make it happen! When the JACKASSES that rule only go after law abiding citizens as they know we are less likely to shoot at them! Send in the bomb disposal squad as they are well suited with armor.

Thousands of prohibited possessor cases are submitted to the doj for prosecution every year from local police agencies. Only a very small % are actually charged. Could it be the doj wants more "gun crimes" to support their agenda?

The doj prefers lawfare prosecutions these days.

Thousands of prohibited possessor cases are submitted to the doj for prosecution every year from local police agencies. Only a very small % are actually charged. Could it be the doj wants more "gun crimes" to support their agenda?

The doj prefers lawfare prosecutions these days.
I have always said the feds could lower the hammer on repeat gun offenders but they don't want to oveload the federal prison system

Back