testtest

Biden needs to go away now

I didn't know the Space Force had an ettigere (SP?). I am also pretty sure they don't have paratroopers, nor pilots for that matter, and a second medallion on the RH side. Photo a little blurry, but there appears to be a Vietnam Campaign medal??
For the Vietman Campaign medal- the Space Force is, as the Marines are part of the Navy, part of the Air Force. So all of the folks that crossed from other services into Space Force still get to display their theater medals. A bunch of Space Force folks walking around here on the Space Coast (FL near Cape Canaveral) have Vietnam ribbons.

Maybe current administration could get a few pointers 😉🤔

“President Javier Milei of Argentina continues to stun his critics with an economy that has outperformed expectations and continues along an ambitious path for national security, including pursuit of a NATO global partnership. ”
"The fact that you have a president, head of state, who is defending the free market, who is defending the role of entrepreneurs and businessmen as creators of value and just defending deregulation when the tendency in Latin America and much of the West has been to regulate the economy . . . I think that's very positive, not only for Argentina, but for the region as a whole and maybe beyond," Daniel Raisbeck, a policy analyst at the CATO Institute, told Fox News Digital.

Milei won the presidency in November last year and prompted concern from some in the West that he would lead his country down a road to ruin with libertarian policies that would make an already troubled economy even weaker. Voters wanted economic relief from a market hit with some of the highest inflation in the world.

Back