testtest

Biden promises legislating “Eight bullets in a round” Bottomless ignorance on guns

You don't actually think they're that ignorant do you?

They're not mistakenly giving incorrect information in good faith, They're Deliberately Lying and the majority of people are stupid enough to believe them.

Or, a majority of people have never actually had need of a firearm for self-defense or they don't actually believe that the citizenry is capable of defending its self against the government ( and they completely ignore South Vietnam and Afghanistan) so they don't care if The Government outlaws your favorite gun.

Rather than bungle every thing he says, he should let his "people" speak for him and then he can say, "I approve this message."
trouble is, his press secretary often gets tongue tied, and i recall catching her back tracking a time or two.

the only thing they can say is, "he's not running again in 2024", to wit the senile old man can then say,
"i approve of this message".

Nightrider and Superzuki, you guys are on the right track. During my Special Operations career we used a tactic known as "CONDITIONING". This is when you create a situation which causes your opponent to concentrate and often times direct resources to what is going on in one spot that we are intentionally controlling, When the real action is going to take place some where else with devastating results. The left knows how to use this very well and as mentioned the majority of people are misguided or simply don't care because they don't think it has any affect on their life. I know first hand how politicians are because I guarded the four presidents preceding Trump on protection details. It sickened me what I learned and what I experienced on those details. My friends, as we get closer to November 8 be diligent as I would be very surprised if no incidents have occurred leading up to voting day and on that day itself. Remember what is at stake here and who stands to lose the most!!!!. Get the picture?

Oooh, I just had a flashback on Ellie Mae...
59245C24-DF9B-4434-9397-691E7E8FDBB3.gif

Another one of Biden’s rambling on guns and bullets………

Over 42yrs on the hill and his foul mouth on the health care passing, then his stunt cussig out a vet who ask a question and theres many more. He runs gums and talks about getting along and stopping the violence yet he stirs the pot. Huston we have a problem and leadership shows the way and I have advised my kids and grandkids along with great grandkids plan on living of grid as this is his coming back because leaders became professional politicians, term limits and put roadblocks on the highway to self destruction, Goodnight Mrs Liberty where ever your.

Am I the only one who supports Biden's plan? It's about time we imposed an "8 bullets in a Round" limit. The "9th Round Flyer" is unpredictable and often ruins my shotgun groupings. It makes perfect sense to me to limit 00 Buckshot to 8 pellets. I'm pretty sure that's what he meant. Any other interpretation would be ridiculous.

Am I the only one who supports Biden's plan? It's about time we imposed an "8 bullets in a Round" limit. The "9th Round Flyer" is unpredictable and often ruins my shotgun groupings. It makes perfect sense to me to limit 00 Buckshot to 8 pellets. I'm pretty sure that's what he meant. Any other interpretation would be ridiculous.
He is the one to tell us to blast 'em with two blasts through the door with a shotgun. He's a regular self defense genius (tic)

I honestly believe there is something in the air in the White House that completely removes common sense from those living there.
The current resident acts like the leader of a 3 ring circus and makes statements that are completely mind boggling, do we all remember the last occupant who suggested that Americans drink bleach to cure Covid?
There is constant talk of term limits however I feel we should be discussing an age limit to ensure that our leaders have greater cognitive ability to understand what they are talking about.
I recall watching him on TV giving a speech in the early 80's and wondering then, "Who votes for these idiots?" Nothing has changed. We so need term limits.

my buddy (another former disabled trucker) lives out there in NV. he has a friend, that is in the process of making a movie regarding Charles Manson, and this guy, my buddy is friends with, was supposed to be at Sharon Tates place on the day/night of the massacre. this guy who i am about to mention, was also friends with "Tex", one of the killers.

he spoke with "Tex" in prison and asked, "if i was there that night, would you have killed me"?

Tex said..."yeah".

that man was never so "happy" his car broke down that night.........

this man has never spoken a bad word on any of his former "Hillbillies" co-stars, and is the only one still living.

this is a picture of him and one of his G/F's, at my buddies house, one night, when he drove up on a motorbike...

1667301928390.png

recognize him..???

my buddy in NV, once lived in CA, and actually also did "some" driving in a couple of tv shows, like, The streets of San Francisco (he would drive the brown car, Mike Douglas/Karl Malden were supposed to be driving, in a few chase scenes), and he'd also have a few "background" fill in parts, non-speaking, and he also had to pick up Brenda Vaccaro, and became friends with her as well.

he and Max, are like 2 peas in a pod, and is working with Max on the Manson/Tate project.

Back