testtest

Biden Should Look to Canada to See the Mess of Confinscating Guns

The Dem cities & states let the Antifa & BLM thugs, plus the on-going inner city drug gangs, run wild an burn down cities and don't even arrest/prosecute them, so do they think ~74 million+ America's gun owners will roll over? Some that will should be the folks that voted (legally or illegally) for Biden/Harris

Yup, posted a similar article in Talyn's thread:

Not only are they running into difficulty, but it looks like it will be an expensive proposition for them to achieve if they are serious on implementing the entire ban and confiscation part.

Here's the thing that gets me. You got all these people, mostly on the internet, saying things like, " If it's time to hide them it's time to use them" and talking about how they're gonna shoot it out with the cops, blah, blah. Boogaloo boyz or whatever TF they call themselves. We'd all like to think the feds would be afraid to start going door to door or whatever doomsday scenario you want to imagine. Well I say if we're going to have an armed revolution a bunch of you guys go ahead and start first because I'm not going to be the lone martyr that decides to shoot it out with the FBI because they have decided I shouldn't own an AR. Think about this. What is the reason we feel so strongly about retaining our arms? Is it so you can shoot it out with the cops when they come to confiscate them. I mean is that the end goal? Or is it, you know, to be able to defend yourself and your family in a bad situation or if the world goes sideways? I don't know about you, but I'm smart enough to know that I'm not gonna be the guy shooting ATF guys who are knocking at my door. I'm gonna be the guy that invites them in, lets them search and take any of them they find. ;-)

It is clear that local police will not be dedicating any manpower to gun confiscation in the overwhelming majority of the country. I don't think the average person realizes how few federal agents there are that do any street-level work. Whenever the news reports that "an FBI Taskforce" or "a DEA Taskforce" conducted a raid, people assume that a "Taskforce" is made up of federal agents. A Taskforce is generally one or two agents and a bunch of local cops or sheriff's deputies that the local agency has donated to the effort.

The majority of federal agents are assigned to administrative and investigatory duties. Without the cooperation of local law enforcement, the feds simply do not have the ability to conduct any sort of mass confiscation. The funny thing is that the only local agencies who would be willing to participate are located in cities at the heart of the "Defund the Police" movement.

Guys, I don't think it's even a question of who will or won't offer a lot of or any resistance to any officials who come to their door looking for weapons. And it's not really even a question of whether they'll come or not. The real question is, and the real intent of any federal ban or 'buy back' scenario is this:

Most of us are and have been law-abiding citizens and gun owners all our lives. We have no intention nor inclination to become a felon for any reason. So, if and when the law says we must surrender certain firearms or face severe penalties, out of habit and our simple lifestyle choices all our lives we (most of us) will comply. It may not even be that we're actually afraid they might come to our homes to confiscate, but we will be afraid that we will somehow be found out that we did not comply ...... and that then they'll come.

So in the end, a large majority of the law-abiding will comply even knowing the criminals, crazies, and druggies won't. But that in a nutshell is the whole problem. No law that can be presented concerning so-called "gun control", or so-called "sensible gun regulations', will ever be effective on the bad guys. It will never negatively impact them unless and until they're caught in violation. They know that and have never been concerned about the law to any degree in their lives anyway. For the rest of us, that same law will negatively impact every moment of our law-abiding lives unless and until we comply, so that we can remain law-abiding.

1607205262002.jpeg

Biden isn't calling the shots. He's a sock puppet that can't function without a teleprompter and/or ear piece with someone telling him what to say.

Last edited:
Back