testtest

Biden to issue order to strengthen gun background checks 3/14/2023

shanneba

Custom
"President Joe Biden is expected to sign an executive order on Tuesday aiming to increase the number of background checks to buy guns, promote better and more secure firearms storage and ensure U.S. law enforcement agencies are getting the most out of a bipartisan gun control law enacted last summer."

"President Joe Biden is expected to sign an executive order on Tuesday aiming to increase the number of background checks to buy guns, promote better and more secure firearms storage and ensure U.S. law enforcement agencies are getting the most out of a bipartisan gun control law enacted last summer."

There is nothing more that can be done to the current background check system other then to include private sales and that would flat out be impossible to enforce.

The way I read it is that Crabby Cake Joe is allowing Garlick Merlin to create more ambiguous measures to confiscate and jail FFL’s, by applying the standard ‘whatever it takes/for as long as it takes’ overreach approach.

There is nothing more that can be done to the current background check system other then to include private sales and that would flat out be impossible to enforce.
I think he means no more private gun sales, I’m sure this will go to the Supreme Court and there will be lawsuits on this

Something like that would only need to be enforced enough times and with severe enough penalties to scare everybody else into compliance.

More background checks ? Are they going to bother trying to fix whatever it is that causes 90+% of the denials to actually be errors ?

Back