testtest

Biden’s America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let’s see—

the Proud Boys/Boogaloo Boi rioting in DC a few weeks back involved a bit of torch work...(and I would point out that the riots of this summer were not aimed at conservatives, but more toward racial injustices).
There has been plenty of idiots in trucks flying Trump flags screaming at people & throwing soda bottles at people peacefully protesting various things (seen it myself—not part of the protest, but driving by).
There was the fleet of Trump-flag flying vehicles that aggressively surrounded a Biden bus in Texas...

Need I go on?

Neither side is on the side of the angels here, and it’s blatantly hypocritical to try and claim otherwise.
When those few actions from a few individuals reaches the level of violence, destruction, rhetoric, etc caused by the mobs from the left then perhaps it can be called payback. I see it as a few folks finally reaching their point of saturation from the on-going bs for pretty much the entire past 4-5 yrs. Just my two cents worth.

When those few actions from a few individuals reaches the level of violence, destruction, rhetoric, etc caused by the mobs from the left then perhaps it can be called payback. I see it as a few folks finally reaching their point of saturation from the on-going bs for pretty much the entire past 4-5 yrs. Just my two cents worth.
That’s the thing—you wrote it off as “a few individuals”.

When you look at all the events...it’s more than just “a few individuals”.

265b3bf741df2cd67c96a6f8d617b8e9.jpg

And here we go. Civility is already compromised. I guess XDman was dead on when he told me you can't have any politics in this arena. I once asked why a thread I started was removed, that was his answer. Now I know full well what he was talking about.

To repeat what I said:

"When those few actions from a few individuals reaches the level of violence, destruction, rhetoric, etc caused by the mobs from the left then perhaps it can be called payback."

To repeat what I said:

"When those few actions from a few individuals reaches the level of violence, destruction, rhetoric, etc caused by the mobs from the left then perhaps it can be called payback."

I could compile quite a list—including church bombings, etc, of more right-wing violence.

Problem is, you’ll just write all those off as lone crazies, individual events...but when you add them all up, it’sequal to, or greater in terms of cost.

So, this discussion is pointless; bring on the lock.

Again - the difference is when the violence is called for by elected officials.

Not to mention, when it's whitewashed by the complicit media and big tech.

Portland is "peaceful protesting"...but they destroyed MORE businesses, lit MORE fires, trashed MORE buildings, and tried - AGAIN - to break in and destroy the Federal courthouse. They drove back MORE cops, and launched MORE projectiles at them.

And, yet again...the media and the elected officials are ignoring it, and when it does get brought up, we're told "Antifa isn't a group or an organization, it's just an 'idea'".

Happy New Year.

I could compile quite a list—including church bombings, etc, of more right-wing violence.

Problem is, you’ll just write all those off as lone crazies, individual events...but when you add them all up, it’sequal to, or greater in terms of cost.

So, this discussion is pointless; bring on the lock.

"...church bombings..."

???

Yep, lock it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back