testtest

Biden’s Plan for the IRS Should Scare the Hell Out of Gun Owners

The threshold is already 10,000. It's been 10,000 since 1978.

My wife thinks it's a bargaining chip to be used against Wall street and they have no intention of actually trying to get it lowered. We'll see.
I should have said raise it so it only applies to individual accounts holding over $10,000. They're allegedly looking for unreported income flowing to high earners. It'll never get through the Senate, or probably the House. It would apply to almost all of them and their cronies.

False lead. Hot air.

Really now, you think the largest Terrorist Organization on the Planet needs this or any other legislation to know anyones business??

There are very few cash purchases made without a paper/digital/documented trail. Any bank, debit/credit card company, shipping company, Amyzon and all the online purchases have documentation that the IRS can access without even asking anyone.
Keystrokes are permanent records that algorithm's send to the appropriate dossier. What's with the naive tech generation?

The threshold is already 10,000. It's been 10,000 since 1978.

My wife thinks it's a bargaining chip to be used against Wall street and they have no intention of actually trying to get it lowered. We'll see.
I thought the 10k had been lowered to 5k but I could be wrong as I don’t follow that as much as I should.

The bottom line is EVERYTHING this current administration does scares the h$ll out me, with so many poor decisions being made our country and economy is suffering badly.

I thought the 10k had been lowered to 5k but I could be wrong as I don’t follow that as much as I should.

The bottom line is EVERYTHING this current administration does scares the h$ll out me, with so many poor decisions being made our country and economy is suffering badly.
I felt the same way 2017-2021, I feel better now, but not much.

Millions of folks in America dont pay taxes . Period.

Do away with the Federal income tax and do a flat State Sales tax of of 12% on all purchases except the current exempt items like Milk, Eggs, butter , etc …

7% is kept by the state
5% to the Feds

that way “every person in this country (illegals included) pay taxes and “their fair share”

Millions of folks in America dont pay taxes . Period.

Do away with the Federal income tax and do a flat State Sales tax of of 12% on all purchases except the current exempt items like Milk, Eggs, butter , etc …

7% is kept by the state
5% to the Feds

that way “every person in this country (illegals included) pay taxes and “their fair share”
That would be even more lopsided in favor of the wealthy than what we have now. They spend a far lower percentage on taxable items.
What is needed is a tax not on spending nor income, but on wealth. Otherwise, nothing will change significantly. Of course, as long as representatives are bought by corporate money, nothing changes anyway. And Congress is not about to blow up their gold mine.

Lop sided in favor of the wealthy? Look up what income brackets pay the vast majority of federal income tax. I’ll give you a hint. 97% are paid by the top 50%.

Last time I checked, a few dozen people owned more wealth than the bottom 50% of total population.

Back