testtest

Biden’s Plan for the IRS Should Scare the Hell Out of Gun Owners

The Congress & Senate always exempt themselves from legislation they impose on the citzenry
Exactly!! Until they pass laws that pertain to them they'll be some of the worst. They built their own retirement and medical plans so they have no problem robbing social security accounts or switching up our healthcare.
I find it troubling that many come into the H of R and Senate in one tax bracket and leave incredibly richer, then go on to lobby against most of our best interest for mountains of money.

I do not know for sure personally, I've heard Trump was one of a very few who lost money being president. I understand he never took the pay. Anyone know for sure?

That would be even more lopsided in favor of the wealthy than what we have now. They spend a far lower percentage on taxable items.
What is needed is a tax not on spending nor income, but on wealth. Otherwise, nothing will change significantly. Of course, as long as representatives are bought by corporate money, nothing changes anyway. And Congress is not about to blow up their gold mine.
I disagree massively in those statements. I dont even know where to begin to refute every sentence.

But , this country affords us that right to disagree

Exactly!! Until they pass laws that pertain to them they'll be some of the worst. They built their own retirement and medical plans so they have no problem robbing social security accounts or switching up our healthcare.
I find it troubling that many come into the H of R and Senate in one tax bracket and leave incredibly richer, then go on to lobby against most of our best interest for mountains of money.

I do not know for sure personally, I've heard Trump was one of a very few who lost money being president. I understand he never took the pay. Anyone know for sure?
His golf outing expenses alone (which we paid for) were many times his salary.

There’s no straightup fair way to tax…
But here’s one loony idea:
We, the people, need to pay our taxes to the states, who need to take over spending on ‘people issues’. The states need to pay the Fed, who would mainly pay only for defense, the Soc.Security everyone gets at old age, interstate highways, air traffic and a handful of other things at a national level.
That’ll return focus to local & state politics ( and Congress) and off of POTUSA and “______’s administration” which seems to make up about 60% of everything we talk about in politics.

And perhaps a link to the total cost of Obama and every other president’s golf outings? Or you just like to fixate on the orange guy?

I felt the same way 2017-2021, I feel better now, but not much.
So you're saying you felt that way when the economy was booming, unemployment was at an all time low, manufacturing was shifting back to the US, gas was cheaper, 2A wasn't under any serious threat, our military's moral wasn't in the toilet from woke politics, and the borders were more secure.....🤣🤣🤣

You really are a cartoon character because you're funny....🤣👍

So you're saying you felt that way when the economy was booming, unemployment was at an all time low, manufacturing was shifting back to the US, gas was cheaper, 2A wasn't under any serious threat, our military's moral wasn't in the toilet from woke politics, and the borders were more secure.....🤣🤣🤣

You really are a cartoon character because you're funny....🤣👍

The IRS, as an institution, was never lawfully established.
It will always be a rouge organization, with no fair taxes,
and used as a political tool/weapon. Abolish it.

More American ways can be found to collect what is needed
to operate the Nation. We are drowning in debt; only way to
keep the hogs from the $lop trough is to turn the spigot off.

Zillions thrown into the air by irresponsible politicians and,
what?, what one of them spent on golf is an issue???

And for all those who feel particularly patriotic about taxes,
send the Government all you want; it is your right and it's
legal and will be accepted.

His golf outing expenses alone (which we paid for) were many times his salary.
I was on the staff of a 3 Star General and was told that his golf outings were opportunities to get together and informally discuss the pressing issues, make decisions, cut deals, etc with other upper echelon officers without all the red tape. He accomplished more on his golf outings then he did working the issues through the proper channels the rest of the week. I would assume the POTUS tradition of golf outings is something similar. That would justify the need, if you want to justify the cost, well that is another issue entirely.

Back