testtest

Big Brother is getting help

Well, you know the old fallacy " If you ain't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about". That's complete bullshit.

The bad thing is that you don't have to be an AT&T customer to have your calls captured. All these companies lease each other's towers.

Congress, DoJ, LEAs, intel are all fat, dumb and lazy. They are incapable of focusing on knowing a threat and countering it. Intel in particular is bloated and rudderless and its tendency to rely on outside help means they are populated with politically reliable incompetents. This data just sits somewhere so the next time we get caught with our pants down they can go back and close the barn after the horse has gone. Then ask for more money. With this technology they could have rounded up key leaders of Antifa for example and never did. Why? (rhetorical question) But there are still Jan 6 political prisoners locked up. A man I admire very much summed it up: People is policy. Our own institutions have turned against us.

Well, you know the old fallacy " If you ain't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about". That's complete bullshit.

The bad thing is that you don't have to be an AT&T customer to have your calls captured. All these companies lease each other's towers.
I had a friend say that more than once. “He’s got nothing to hide.” he’s a left leaner and trusts the gov’t (he’s a good guy so i don’t hold that against him). I told him that his definition of “nothing to hide” may be different from that of those in charge. I threw gas on the fire by telling him that if a “right winger” gets in office he may have a problem. 😜

There has been a ton of data collection for years. From phones to electronic devices (the E in electronic devices stand for Evidence) and license plate readers you are tracked in a file and if you come up they can pull all that information.

So unless you get away from cell phones, computers and get off social media

amarillo and other locations have been doing this since the day after cell phones went LIVE. after 911 they shifted to high gear
every email, phone call, etc possibly is screened by the computers for special words and how they are used with each other
like president, bomb, shoe, plane, train station...... ooops

it was deemed wrong a few years back....but its still on
and google got busted using the cable box to listen to you in your house and direct ads in favor of things you speak about
i suspect dish is doing it as well,
your smart phone never stops listening
i am surprised the black SUVS have not stopped by.

we have no real privacy any more, so try to limit the threats to in person :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The Matrix is always listening,...and watching...
3HeQ.gif

Last edited:
The Matrix is always listening,...and watching...
View attachment 47631
For marketing purposes, as wrong as it is, it does make sense. But our three letters just soak this stuff up and if they ever get around to it, it becomes an exercise in quantum voyeurism. "Let's see, who shall we pick on today?" The FISA courts are a joke and are rubber stamps for the collection of all of this data. Which in most cases is already a done deal.

Privacy is a fallacy for the most part. If they (regardless of who “they” is) are coming for you, in this day and age of big data, they have numerous ways in which to do it. For me, it’s not worth losing sleep over. I make it a practice never to say anything I can’t say twice. Couple that with the fact that on the last day, I am going to have to give an account for everything that I have said, I’ll just trust the Judge.

That's nothing. I own a Show 5 with Alexa. She is AI to the max. Big brother has been listening and watching for years. Why do you think they put cameras on laptops? THINK AGAIN !!
Funny you say this ... but every laptop I've ever bought with a camera in the top/lid/cover I've covered with a piece of masking tape before even powering the computer up. Not because I'm afraid of the camera spying on me necessarily, but because I'm not computer literate enough to ensure myself that I'm controlling it.

And I never have plans to allow an 'Alexa' inside my home. Again not because I'm particularly afraid of it (is that the correct pronoun?) spying, but because I'm not sure I'm capable of controlling it/her appropriately. LOL! jj

Back