testtest

Biopsy Result

Finally finished my radiation treatment. I now have to wait 6 weeks for them to reexamine me again to make sure all the cancer is gone. Boy, this has sure taken a while to complete. Hope I am done with it.
Sorry you had to go through this. I have known way too many people that had to do it. My father had radiation and chemo. The third time they found the cancer it was after 7 years of being cancer free. They did a then, experimental surgery ( my dad's case is in medical books) and removed his larynx and reconstructed his upper chest to remove a tumor that went from nothing to a silver dollar sized tumor in 6 months. He speaks with a vibrating machine and breathes through a hole in his neck. That was 27 years ago. He's now 82 and cancer free. His memory is really bad and he has stents in his carotids and is going Wednesday to have two heart stents put in. He is the longest living male member of his ( my) family that we know of and we have traced our family back to the late 17th century.

Chin up my friend. You got it beat now. :)

My father in law died of a massive heart attack brought on by lung cancer in 2013. His radiation mask is in a glass case on a shelf right behind me.

Finally finished my radiation treatment. I now have to wait 6 weeks for them to reexamine me again to make sure all the cancer is gone. Boy, this has sure taken a while to complete. Hope I am done with it.
Happy you are done with your treatment.
Hopefully you can ring the bell and be amongst those that are now cancer free.

Hi,

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back