testtest

Birthday dinner

Sld1959

Hellcat
Took my wife out to dinner last night for her 64th birthday. Planning on making a week of special stuff for her. Sunday, the dsughter and her family came over to celebrate. Monday I we went out with my mom. Last night went to a small family inn, tonight I havecribeyes to grill. Still pondering res of the week. But, I will think of something.

Last night was prime rib.

20240311_172726.jpg

Took my wife out to dinner last night for her 64th birthday. Planning on making a week of special stuff for her. Sunday, the dsughter and her family came over to celebrate. Monday I we went out with my mom. Last night went to a small family inn, tonight I havecribeyes to grill. Still pondering res of the week. But, I will think of something.

View attachment 53976
I'll pass, I want my food dead, not chasing it around the plate 🤣 . Hope it was a great day for the both of you!

View attachment 53976
Just the way I like my prime rib! And congratulations all around.

Back