testtest

Black Friday 2021 ammo deals

Midway USA has 7.62x51 $40 for 50 rounds which is the cheapest I've seen 7.62x51 since the start of COVID.

You can also get free shipping over $49.00

Pre covid I bought that same ammo thru bulk ammo.com for $325. for 500 rds. If I could have seen the future I would have bought 1500rds

Put my .308 order in on Black Friday and just received an email that they are having trouble fulfilling my order and it will be a while longer.

Hmmm ... doesn't seem like they were ready for their own sale!
Makes me glad I ordered mine on Halloween lol

Put my .308 order in on Black Friday and just received an email that they are having trouble fulfilling my order and it will be a while longer.

Hmmm ... doesn't seem like they were ready for their own sale!
I guess my big problem with this delay is that Norma immediately charges your account. They shouldn't charge you until they are ready to ship the product.

I ordered a green laser for the LCP II from Viridian during yesterday's sale and they did the same thing, charged me and then sent an email telling me shipping is delayed.

That's so wrong!

I placed my Norma order on 10/26, it shipped on 10/27.
Maybe they consider it a delay if they can't ship the next day.

I ordered ammo directly from Federal, they also charged my card at the time of the order (pending charge until the order shipped).
They are currently 15 to 20 days to shipment (on the web site) but my order shipped in about 7 days.
FedEx had it here in two days :)

I placed my Norma order on 10/26, it shipped on 10/27.
Maybe they consider it a delay if they can't ship the next day.

I ordered ammo directly from Federal, they also charged my card at the time of the order (pending charge until the order shipped).
They are currently 15 to 20 days to shipment (on the web site) but my order shipped in about 7 days.
FedEx had it here in two days :)
Pending until shipping is standard practice and not the same as charging before shipping.

Back