testtest

Black or white

The question I have for you; Why choose a Stellantis vehicle?
he wants to bail out the company...???

he should get a green Highlander instead...

1711284586379.png

White vehicles are easily more sold that other colors especially when it comes to company vehicles.

gas company...white
county vehicles....white
state road vehicles...white
majority of oil and gas vehicles....white
railroad vehicles....white

As far as waxing goes, there used to be a great wax that would shed dirt off dark colored vehicles for weeks and water also as to keep cleaner. This was in the 90's.

White vehicles are easily more sold that other colors especially when it comes to company vehicles.

gas company...white
county vehicles....white
state road vehicles...white
majority of oil and gas vehicles....white
railroad vehicles....white

As far as waxing goes, there used to be a great wax that would shed dirt off dark colored vehicles for weeks and water also as to keep cleaner. This was in the 90's.
i can't say i recall that wax, but for the past several years now, i have been using Aerolon Tech Shine, that is sold on Amazon..

wash car, rinse off soap, leave wet, apply Tech shine, rinse off....lasts (for me) at least 6 to 8 months.

i do this 2 times a year.

i tried so many waxes, polishes, over the years, with so many rave reviews, they all sucked.....and they all take LOTS of time to apply, wipe off and buff. and then on top of that..??

it's gotta be done either monthly or quarterly......screw all that work...

Nailed it

Old_Me

I have a silver car and a grey Jeep and I am old!!
As for wax I use Meguiars Gold paste wax on my vehicles and my Smith&Wesson firearms it is not abrasive and they all look brand new.

View attachment 54713

Not bad for a 2012.
yeah, but the chicks see us OLD men, and turn away.....!!!!

better to have a shiny black, red, orange, yellow...even GREEN car than an OLD MAN's color.......!!!!!!!!....... :ROFLMAO:

i used to use a tire prep, i cannot recall all the names other than Eagle One.......but when it washes away, i saw where the tires turned a "brownish" color.

i was also told by a tire dealer that "some" tire shine products, actually "remove" the oils from the tire's rubber, so i just plain out stop using them. there too, way too many companies that make that stuff.

i used Meguiars, Mothers Carnuba, and other "better" quality waxes, too much work, rub wax on, rub wax off......

at my age...i ain't no "Karate Kid"......:LOL:

yeah, but the chicks see us OLD men, and turn away.....!!!!

better to have a shiny black, red, orange, yellow...even GREEN car than an OLD MAN's color.......!!!!!!!!....... :ROFLMAO:

i used to use a tire prep, i cannot recall all the names other than Eagle One.......but when it washes away, i saw where the tires turned a "brownish" color.

i was also told by a tire dealer that "some" tire shine products, actually "remove" the oils from the tire's rubber, so i just plain out stop using them. there too, way too many companies that make that stuff.

i used Meguiars, Mothers Carnuba, and other "better" quality waxes, too much work, rub wax on, rub wax off......

at my age...i ain't no "Karate Kid"......:LOL:
wax on. wax off.

Back