testtest

Black Rain ordnance

So took a ride today to check out this new amazing AR I was going to take it home. But just decided to wait. It is a very nice quality build. And sharp looking 5.56. I have been wanting a Black rain for a while , The one I like is the Zombie Green 3G series. I got to see it in person at the Great Outdoor Show in Harrisburg PA. This one below was a shoot show deal . My dealer has sold close to 50 Black rains in the last 4 weeks , Crazy ,
20200507_234429.jpg

Last edited:
So took a ride today to check out this new amazing AR I was going to take it home. But just decided to wait. It is a very nice quality build. And sharp looking 5.56. I have been wanting a Black rain for a while , The one I like is the Zombie Green 3G series. I got to see it in person at the Great Outdoor Show in Harrisburg PA. This one below was a shoot show deal . My dealer has sold close to 50 Black rains in the last 4 weeks , Crazy ,
View attachment 5929
👍 Interesting color scheme.

@BIO-HAZARD Sir you are making me want to drain my account on some of those you are posting lol. what were the price ranges on them?

I'm with you , It was really hard walking away with one, But I'm a focused kind of of person , when I pick a new gun it's hard to switch , So the Saint Victor .308 Pistol is killing me , I want one . As for price , the Upgraded ones Are $ 1,599 and the white ,teal , and skulls were $1,199.

Was it price that deterred you away? If not what was it? Black Rain Ordnance makes some nice stuff.

edit:just saw your other post...congrats on the 308 Saint.

Not really , But yes & no . The one I wanted was the Bronze & Orange Spec 15 ser. , price $1,599. Not bad and the build is insane . It was hard to walk away , But at the Great outdoor show in Harrisburg I almost got the one I really wanted the 3G ser. Which is a comp. 3 gun . and it was only $1,529. It was in zombie green battle worn . My dealer has some more coming in so I'll wait & see. I will get a Black Rain soon . But for now I'm still focused on the Saint Victor .308 Pistol . After i get that one I'll pick out my new victim to go after next . LOL Which will be a compromise between the wife & me . She wants a 6.5 Creedmore , so I said lets split our wants and get a nice one she gets the Caliber and I get a Black Rain . They make a Comp 3G 6.5 creedmore I priced it out for $2,745. with 20 inch barrel which she wants for long distance shooting. we were going to get the Daniel Defense Delta 5 and go crazy with it , the price on it was around $2,200. so in the end all I can say is I have a reason for my madness. LOL

Last edited:
Back