testtest

Blend or Bleed: Will You Make the Right Choice?

I’m gonna say it. That article was hot garbage. Did someone miss a deadline and they pulled that one out of the reject pile? You gotta be prepared but not paranoid says the article that seeds paranoia by claiming you shouldn’t do anything to make yourself a target. What a life goal - be the gray man, avoid attention at all costs. Luckily Mozart, The Rolling Stones, Albert Einstein, Michael Chricton, Marie Curie, Tom Brady, Steven Spielberg, George Washington, et al ignored that advice.
It's obvious you ignored the intenet of the article

I’m gonna say it. That article was hot garbage. Did someone miss a deadline and they pulled that one out of the reject pile? You gotta be prepared but not paranoid says the article that seeds paranoia by claiming you shouldn’t do anything to make yourself a target. What a life goal - be the gray man, avoid attention at all costs. Luckily Mozart, The Rolling Stones, Albert Einstein, Michael Chricton, Marie Curie, Tom Brady, Steven Spielberg, George Washington, et al ignored that advice.
I don't disagree ( Other than I'm more a Beatles guy than a Stones guy) but the article wasn't completely without merit. It's not a useless skill to be able to melt into your surroundings.

I have at times in my life made my opinion on 2A issues completely obvious. I had a bumper sticker on my truck that said "Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun", right next to my "I'm the NRA and I vote" sticker. This was before there was RTC in Missouri. I got pulled over by a Ballwin cop for some stupid, minor infraction and the first thing he asked me was " Do you have any guns in the vehicle". This bent me out of shape a little and I asked him if he asked everyone he pulled over that question. He told me he asked because of my stickers. Then I told him that NRA members and legal gun owners were more law abiding than the public at large. He didn't search my truck and I did get a ticket. I also didn't change my attitude about stickers on my truck. In fact I have a HK sticker on my truck right now. I do live in a ridiculously red area and that truck only really gets driven locally and rarely. Mostly to the range. I don't have any stickers on my Lexus, which is my daily driver. Part of me really wants to put my "HK/No Compromise" sticker on the back window, but I won't.

I prefer to carry concealed when I wear this suit out on the town on Saturday night! :cool:
1669346352151.png

Back