testtest

Body Armor?

I personally lean toward the boiler plate like the Man with No Name used in that spaghetti western with Clint.
Of course, he was just stopping 44-40s.
Ramon Rojo:
"When a man with a .45 meets a man with a rifle, the man with a pistol will be a dead man." :unsure:😲😫😆

Botach often has major shipping issues. I still buy from them, but only because I pickup orders in person.
So does PSA. And Bear Creek Arsenal. I’ve used Botach 3 times now and haven’t had a problem. I didn’t buy my body armor from them though. Probably should have.

So does PSA. And Bear Creek Arsenal. I’ve used Botach 3 times now and haven’t had a problem. I didn’t buy my body armor from them though. Probably should have.

Oh it's not even close, I've got 50+ orders with PSA over 7-8 years. I've had a shipping issues once, and 2 warranty issues. Every order I made with Botach never shipped, and when I called them, I end up telling them I'm just gonna come get it in person. Twice it wasn't even in stock, and I ended up settling for something else similar.

I actually tried to order rifle plates from Botach twice. Both times they just refunded me without explanation after weeks of waiting. I ended up just ordering from LAPG, and got the plates within a week. This was during COVID, so they stopped in person pickups for a bit.

Back