testtest

Bolt problem

timinok

Alpha
All,
The other day I was function checking my
Ruger pc9 carbine. I was manipulating the bolt forward and back. Something I did(?) caused the bolt not to close. Does not matter if magazine is in with snap caps or dummy ammo. Bolt will not move forward no matter what I try. I purchased a new Glock magazine well as a thread I read said the ejector could be bent. I compared my current Glock magwell to my new (costly) magwell look exactly the same. Any solutions would be very helpful to me. Thanks.

All,
The other day I was function checking my
Ruger pc9 carbine. I was manipulating the bolt forward and back. Something I did(?) caused the bolt not to close. Does not matter if magazine is in with snap caps or dummy ammo. Bolt will not move forward no matter what I try. I purchased a new Glock magazine well as a thread I read said the ejector could be bent. I compared my current Glock magwell to my new (costly) magwell look exactly the same. Any solutions would be very helpful to me. Thanks.
Have you tried to remove the bolt to check for an obstruction or broken parts?

The PC Carbine is an easy rifle to strip down.

Have you tried to remove the bolt to check for an obstruction or broken parts?

The PC Carbine is an easy rifle to strip down.
Yes,
I'm a newbie and used YouTube to walk me through the steps and as a result could not find anything broken. My next step will be to take my carbine to a friendly gun smith. Thank you for answering.

Back