testtest

BREAKING: Police Cut Service...Nobody Is Coming To Save You!!!

All Law enforcement regardless of local, state or fed needs to stand down for 48 hours and only protect their respective stations.

Lets see how the public likes it then.
Folks will change their minds really damn fast how important the work that law enforcement does and throw that ragging on the cops for “profiling” 💩 out the window.

In any city that pulls this crap ALL the officers need to walkoff the job for 48 hours. If the city decides it needs cops (and it WILL) the should demand at least a 50% raise before any of them return to work. There are only three groups that routinely put their butts on the line to protect the civilians: the military, the police, and the firefighters. And all three groups just get by, while “celebrates” who contribute squat make millions for playing games acting on a screen. Society truly fails to appreciate those who defend them while lauding those who attack the only people who risk their lives. Crazy situation.

In any city that pulls this crap ALL the officers need to walkoff the job for 48 hours. If the city decides it needs cops (and it WILL) the should demand at least a 50% raise before any of them return to work. There are only three groups that routinely put their butts on the line to protect the civilians: the military, the police, and the firefighters. And all three groups just get by, while “celebrates” who contribute squat make millions for playing games acting on a screen. Society truly fails to appreciate those who defend them while lauding those who attack the only people who risk their lives. Crazy situation.
sadly, there is a reason why "celebrities" make millions more, they bring IN the millions at the box office or thru the tv ratings, making them "bankable" for guaranteed return on investment. those emergency services you say demand such a huge pay raise, DO NOT bring in the money, they are after all "public servants", and more than anything else, when it comes to being a "public servant" it's not the salary that attracts many to the service, but the retirement and benefits, they enjoy in thier retirement.

you simply cannot compare the occupations.

it's up to the city council or town manager, or even the governor to push for pay raises.

even the unions where those services are under some sort of union contract, to bargain for pay raises/benefits.

we can also "thank" the rouge cop(s) that kneel on a persons neck, cutting off his/her air supply, and killing him or her.

which led to wide spread rioting and destruction.

which led to the Dumbocratic controlled areas to lead the charge for defund the police.......which in time, can spread to other areas of the nation.

i didn't know we had spelling Nazi's here.

if the word i type is not highlighted as being misspelled, or incorrect in context, then it is not my fault.
Technically it is your “ fault” if we are assigning blame.

You could misspell garage door as sandwich and spellcheck will not catch it. If you misspell sandwich as Sammich however, it will. Rouge is a color, Rogue is an adjective ( in this case ).

Nevertheless, it was clearly meant in jest and you need a nap. 🤣

You could misspell garage door as sandwich and spellcheck will not catch it. If you misspell sandwich as Sammich however, it will. Rouge is a color, Rogue is an adjective ( in this case ).

Agree.

Nap in order and another cup of coffee for you 😁

Spelling nazi? Man, you are adorable.
Personally, I loathe making mistakes. I expect and appreciate being made aware when I'm guilty of such. My former post was in jest, after all.
No offense intended, none taken.
at a trucking website i belong to, if anyone tries to correct someone's spelling, they get a suspension for several days.

if they do it again...a permanent ban. (seriously)

the mods/admins know that many truckers don't have an education beyond the 10th grade......seriously. while others have PhD's...yes, many highly educated people gave up and got into trucking.

so spelling correction is always a swift action response from them.

no offense taken...........jus' sayin'

and yes, my wife always says i am adorable..........especially when i am not home.

nothing is ever my fault, the Millennials, and zoomers and libtards, tell me this.

Back