testtest

BREAKING: Police Cut Service...Nobody Is Coming To Save You!!!

you need to watch out, or i'll curse you with a Turkish gun craving.
My favorite symbol is a black cat with a #13 … you’ll have to try harder 🤪🤪🤪
(My old alma mater)

IMG_5451.png

Technically it is your “ fault” if we are assigning blame.

You could misspell garage door as sandwich and spellcheck will not catch it. If you misspell sandwich as Sammich however, it will. Rouge is a color, Rogue is an adjective ( in this case ).

Nevertheless, it was clearly meant in jest and you need a nap. 🤣
why da fook, would i wanna eat a garage door..???

you got enough Ragu for dat..????

at a trucking website i belong to, if anyone tries to correct someone's spelling, they get a suspension for several days.

if they do it again...a permanent ban. (seriously)
This is disgraceful, and does no service to anyone. Seriously.
so spelling correction is always a swift action response from them
Again, there was no spelling correction.

i didn't know we had spelling Nazi's here.

if the word i type is not highlighted as being misspelled, or incorrect in context, then it is not my fault.
On a completely different note, if you put a misspelled or incorrectly used word in a post it is 100% on you.

Granted, this isn't a writing assignment but proof reading your work is absolutely your responsibility.

the mods/admins know that many truckers don't have an education beyond the 10th grade......seriously.
If you can't construct a proper sentence by tenth grade your education was sorely lacking.

I mean, really, was anyone ever coming to save you? Were we ever not on our own?

I retired in October of 21 when all the covid craziness was happening.

My last 6 months at work I was calling the police nightly for petty offenses and being told "We're not coming".

I had a run in with a guy one night on my way to work. He was standing in the middle of the road swinging what I found out later was a trailer hitch at oncoming traffic, including me.

I called it in as a 911 call, gave the police my information and the guy's approximate location and went on into work.

About an hour later I ran into the same guy at one of my stops. He was harassing customers of the business and as soon as I showed up he came off the steps next to the business swinging that trailer hitch and daring me to shoot him.

I called the police as a supplement to my 911 call and gave them the guy's description and location and told them he was threatening customers. While I was on the phone with the cops two cops showed up. As soon as the guy saw them he took off heading south.

I told the responding cops what I'd seen, gave them the best description I could and told them I saw him heading south on Chestnut street.

About 20 minutes later they called me and told me that they found him at an intersection about a mile south. The cop that called me did everything he could to get me not to sign the complaint. He made it pretty clear that it was going to be a waste of everybody's time if I did so so I let it go.

I think it was the same week I quit I was doing a security check on some low income housing in downtown Colorado Springs and when I got to the building somebody had thrown a brick through the security door of the building.

I called it in to give a police report and get a case number for my reports and was told that since I wasn't the property owner they wouldn't even take a crime report from me.

In Colorado Springs as a security guard I am authorized to act as an agent of the property owner. That means I can ask you to leave and it's the same as if the owner of the building did. That means I can sign a complaint and it's the same as if the owner of the building did.

So, me calling in that broken window was the same as if the building owner did and they still wouldn't take the report. they wanted the building owner to file a report online.

At that point I had done everything that I was obligated to do. I got the call number put it on my report and went on about my night.

I don't think I ever called the cops at work again.

Back