testtest

Bridget Stalked on the Trail

One other suggestion, since you are probably not within cell phone range when you are in the mountains, from the area that you are in you might look into amateur radio as a means of communication. It never hurts to have a back up means to communicate with. Radios are not expensive and you could carry a handheld radio with you on your travels getting a license is very easy you do have to take a test, but all the questions and answers area available online. Once from Fish Lake just before you drop down into the lake I was listening to a conversation being held in Provo. It works even when nothing else does. I'd bet you could find a Ham radio operator in your area that would be more than willing to help you get a license and radios. If my wife without any electronics knowledge could pass the test most anyone can, I've talked to 8 year olds who passed the tests. Stay safe.

Hey Bridget. Good story and smart advice. ... He could have been checking things out thinking you were bait for him to get ambushed by somebody he didn't see! LOL! After all, I can't imagine why anyone would want to stalk YOU!:rolleyes: All you really need is a shirt that says "I'm a jersey girl" and people will think twice before messing with you.;)

I swear, it wasn’t me Bridget!! (I may look like that, but I was still in Pa. :LOL::ROFLMAO:). But seriously, that’s some pretty scary stuff. It’s great you were armed, but please stay safe out there Bridget.
I thought I felt someone else in the area!!!!haha.

Back