testtest

Brownell’s: link to anti gun legislation - take action have your voice heard

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
Great link KF. I've left my own comments and "signed" the GOA "Action Alerts" for the Pistol Brace and 80% lower proposals. Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC), keeps sending me "Alerts" on the Chipman vote (now scheduled for this Thursday), and to let my feelings known to my Senators. I think they're sick of me as I keep sending them "Do not vote for this guy" emails (must be over 6 times already to each), and they stopped replying to my emails 😆

I got this from my Senator

314CC90F-D7E7-4131-8E98-4F5EBF55B2AF.jpeg

I got this from my Senator

View attachment 18521
You're fortunate that you have Senators that support the 2A. I'm in Pennsylvania, and my two Senators are Bob Casey (D), and Pat Toomey (R). their letters back to me on any 2A topics say how much they support the Second Amendment, but Casey always votes the Democrat line (in fact saying Chipman was an exceptional and experienced ATF employee and leader (which kind of tells me how he's going to vote). Biden could nominate "Jack the Ripper" and Casey would vote for him :rolleyes: 😆 ). Toomey says he's for the 2A, but always adds "we must stop Gun Violence, that's why my and Sen. Manchin's Bi-Partisan BGC bill needs to be passed" yada yada yada. I don't feel that Toomey will vote yes for Chipman, but it wouldn't shock me much if he did

Back