testtest

Bucken Fugs

fox, coyote, wolf...predators to them.

nearly and Farm and Feed store "should" have either one or all of them..

problem though, is rain, so you have to re-apply it.

Pretty sure it was a squirrel. I have lots of them at my house. I’ve been told fox urine will keep them away. I’m going to look
Into that.
I’ve put out fox and coyote urine. Doesnt work. Have 2 bottles. You’re welcome to have them.
2 dogs.. their urine around the property doesnt even deter the squirrel.
Best thing I found that works is a giant rat trap and a .22 Tx22 suppressed with “quiet” rounds

I’ve put out fox and coyote urine. Doesnt work. Have 2 bottles. You’re welcome to have them.
Best thing I found that works is a giant rat trap and a .22 Tx22 suppressed with “quiet” rounds
So what, wait for them to climb up on my car and the take a shot at them? Sounds like a plan.
1707021705967.gif

So what, wait for them to climb up on my car and the take a shot at them? Sounds like a plan.
View attachment 51867
Squirrels are very social. They tell all their little squirrel friends everything that goes on. You pop a few of them and leave their carcasses laying around for awhile and the yard will clear out like a jail cell in NYC.

Better yet, put one’s head on a pike. So your position on the matter is crystal clear.

Squirrels are very social. They tell all their little squirrel friends everything that goes on. You pop a few of them and leave their carcasses laying around for awhile and the yard will clear out like a jail cell in NYC.

Better yet, put one’s head on a pike. So your position on the matter is crystal clear.
That kind of defeats the point of the little chair we have attached to a tree out back that you screw a corncob onto.

Ok what I want to know is how you held the fox and coyote down to catheter them to get their urine…….
On second thought maybe I don’t want to know. 🙄😵‍💫🤭😂😂😂😂😂

That kind of defeats the point of the little chair we have attached to a tree out back that you screw a corncob onto.
Then why are you complaining about squirrels? At any given time there are at least 10 in my back yard. I buy bags of cracked corn and throw it all over the place. The Birds and squirrels happily cohabitate outside my back doors. My biggest pest problem is the damn stray cats. ( I say stray, but they are really all coming from the same place, some dumb B***h 4 houses up that has about 40 inbred and inbreeding cats at any given time.) They sneak over or under my 6ft. privacy fence to hunt at the bird feeders. I chase them off and throw rocks ( small ones) at them. I really need to get an airsoft or paintball gun and start love tapping the little bastards. In fact my wife just Friday registered a couple live traps with animal control. That just means when we trap them, they will come and get them and take them to the no kill shelter that serves as our county animal "pound".

i have a...."have a heart" live trap.

i "have a heart"...

when i caught the damned squirrels..??

i drowned the SOB's in a 55 gallon garbage bucket.

When my wellpump stops working I know to check for spider leavings in the relay. With a charcoal smoker I no longer have trouble with the venturi spiders. I think I can hear the little bastards scream when I start the coals. But the spiders are nothing compared to what the dang mud daubers do to cord plugs and equipment
i had to look up "mud daubers"

we have the monster truck show here this weekend, an inside event, which is stoopit, and i thought maybe a "mud dauber" was a redneck trucker....driving thru...the mud.....

Then why are you complaining about squirrels? At any given time there are at least 10 in my back yard. I buy bags of cracked corn and throw it all over the place. The Birds and squirrels happily cohabitate outside my back doors. My biggest pest problem is the damn stray cats. ( I say stray, but they are really all coming from the same place, some dumb B***h 4 houses up that has about 40 inbred and inbreeding cats at any given time.) They sneak over or under my 6ft. privacy fence to hunt at the bird feeders. I chase them off and throw rocks ( small ones) at them. I really need to get an airsoft or paintball gun and start love tapping the little bastards. In fact my wife just Friday registered a couple live traps with animal control. That just means when we trap them, they will come and get them and take them to the no kill shelter that serves as our county animal "pound".
Did you see me complaining about squirrels? My sidekick is the critter killer. At my house we are live and let live. Even when I discovered what had happened I wasn’t mad because it was so epic looking and I knew it would make a good story. The funny thing is I had sealed up an entryway that squirrels were using to get into my attic in the winter. I told my wife that I found a tiny note under the hood of the car that read - It’s cold outside F-stick!

Did you see me complaining about squirrels? My sidekick is the critter killer. At my house we are live and let live. Even when I discovered what had happened I wasn’t mad because it was so epic looking and I knew it would make a good story. The funny thing is I had sealed up an entryway that squirrels were using to get into my attic in the winter. I told my wife that I found a tiny note under the hood of the car that read - It’s cold outside F-stick!
how rude to have called you names...!!!

i'd report that SOB, maybe it'll get banned...???

Back